Untitled Part 16

SO HEY MY LOVLIES, SO AM, AVORY IS KIND OF UPSET STILL, DON'T WORRY SHE'LL BE OKAY, BUT I'VE DECIDED THAT I'D DO THIS CHAPTER IN DADDIES P.O.V.

HE IS ONE DELICIOUS MAN.

ANYWAYS, THE DRESS ABOVE IS THE YELLOW DRESS BEING MENTIONED IN THE STORY.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

AZVAMETHS' P.O.V.

"She seems pretty worried about you boss", 'bob' said moving one eyebrow up and down.

"and why does that bother me?" I asked, irritated.

"you can't tell me, I see it" 

"see what?" I questioned, folding my arms across my chest now giving him my full attention.

"I know for a fact you like her" he teased, with a little wink

"like her" I laughed  "no essere stupido" I continued, as a little heat made its way to the lower part of my stomach.

"you can deny it all you want, I'm not stupid" he smirked devilishly

NB: THIS PART WILL BE THEM ARGUING IN ITALIAN, GOOD LUCK.

"devi chiudere il becco"  I said, rolling my eyes and organizing the papers that was in front of me

"la guardi nello stesso modo in cui guardi Chloe, solo con un po' più di sete" He pressured, making me seem like a Hyena when I was around her.

"no, non credo che sia un'affermazione piuttosto ridicola" I insisted already tired of this entire conversation.

"puoi negarlo o semplicemente affrontarlo. Ma non farle pensare che ti piaccia davvero, se vuoi solo giocare con i suoi sentimenti" he stated, gaining my full attention once again.

Why would he think something like that?,

 why would he think I'd play with her like that?

I mean, I don't necessarily have the best reputation when it came to women, but there were never a time that I didn't make one feel like the queen she is.

Wait a minute...

"Io sono il tuo capo, perché mi parli così comunque?" I asked, now remembering that I was the one whose in charge here.

"e sono anche tuo amico" he replies, as I sighed out to his truth of a statement.

Chloe entered, interrupting our little argument.

"stai attento con i tuoi sentimenti capo" 'bob' concluded, before exiting.

I was so happy that Chloe's Italian was a little rusty, because I knew with the conversation we were just having, she wouldn't of liked it at all.

"hey baby", I said, kissing her on her lips, for over a few seconds, pulling away before my mind went aroused.

"hey, are um, are you and bob okay?" she asked, taking acknowledgement, of how sickened I was when he left.

"we're good" I reassured her, wrapping my hand around her, tiny waist, somewhat alike to Avorys', but Avorys' own was way more perfect.

Ow, fuck....Get out of my head, my chocolate godest..