Chapter 50

ÃVORYS P.O.V.

Cold finger tips could be felt through my thin fabric clothing.
His hot breath brushed my ear as he questioned "what exactly do we know?"

"i think that's my cue" Azvon winked at me,walking away.

"i'm not speaking to you" i huffed my back still facing him.

"and why is that bambina?" he purred.

"you've been acting like an asshole since i've been here" i turned as his larger body crowded my space.

Pulling unto my waist he guided me into a room,locking the door.
He walked near to me as my body sandwiched between him and a counter.

"get away from me" i placed my hand on his chest.

"make me" he growled.

His lips planted themselves on mines as his hands danced my outer thigh, grabbing on it.
Making their way up, grabbing on my ass.

"didn't you just had sex with your wife?" i managed out, my voice irritated.

"i wish i could've said i did... but i didn't.. your who i want" his lips crashed back on me.

At this point i was contemplating if to actually believe him or not. The hunger in his kiss didn't seem like a man who had just been pleased.

"i meant it that day when i said you belong to me" he whispered against my ear bell,causing me to shiver.

"fuck you" i spat out.

"with pleasure" he said softly.

My body raised from the ground was positioned on the counter behind me.
He made his way between my thighs.
Sucking on my neck.

My breathing now heavy as the feeling of lust, crowded my mindset.

He slowly popped my left breast out sucking on it,while he did the same using the right.
I could hear his zipper being unzipped but in the heat of everything i was anticipated.

His body jammed me,as he slowly pushed into me.
My core was like a thick string being burst slowly.
I could feel my kitty water, as he filled me with cock.

A moan left my mouth as he started sucking on my nipple.

He started with slow simple thrusts, and my body still adjusted to him.
His thickness and length,wasn't easy,no matter how much time we had sex.

I held onto the back of his head as he planted wet kisses on my neck.

'i need to feel his skin' i stated internally, as my hand ripped his front shirt open, his buttons like marbles on the floor.

His thrust quickened, as he took his shirt off keeping eye contact with me.

When he successful had it off, his mouth met my ear,where he licked on it before he whispered "you feel so tight baby".. a moan leaving me as i bit on him,trying to keep another from outbursting.
"you like that?" i asked as he deepened his thrust in one hard jab, as my nails dug into him.
"i love it" he smirked, digging my soul out.

"cream for me daddy" i moaned as our foreheads met, the rhythm of his breathing quickening as he held my head in place.
He smirked, slowing himself down as he started hitting the right spots of my G-cord.

One of his hands were used to wrap my leg around him, i could feel him push himself deeper into me, as he got more access.

"good girl" he bit on my lower lip, as he thrusted harder and deeper.
It felt as though my soul pulled out, slapping itself right back into me as i started to cum.