Chapter 74

!!!!That's Brian above!!!             

               ~A few weeks later~

Azvameths POV.

"Whose daddies girl?" I rock her walking up and down.

I haven't seen work since Avorys given birth and I'm glad I  haven't.

Seeing her smile to nearly anything I do is probably the best feeling and sight in the world.

"Azvameth that's to much" I hear Avory whine in the background.

"It's the right amount of clothing" I grunt rolling my eyes.

Don't you think?

"She's going to feel hot" she walks up to us in an attempt to take her

I walk off "she's comfortable, and that's all I care about".

She follows behind me as I walk into my office.
"So you're leaving us today?"

"You know I don't have a choice Avory" I sigh sadly not wanting to.

I've been called so many times I've actually lost count of how many.

I've got to be prepared, because as much as I want a happy life a happy home for Fay, Brian's dad isn't one to let go.

I've got to be prepared for ambushes, possible killing sprees my house being targeted, and eyes on me at all times.

If it was just Avory and I, then I wouldn't have to worry as much.
But where my toddler will be involved it isn't something I'm happy to be a part of.

"I know this is all my fault" she bows her head.

I walk up to her raising her head "now I'm not going to lie to you, it is.. But trust me when I say we'll get through this.... I miss him with every living bone in my body and you have to understand he has family that does as well, who'll stop at nothing to seek vengeance for him... We'd do the same for her" I raise Fay so that she can see her better. "Same way she's our world,he was once theirs"

I can tell she understood as she nods, but the gloss in her eyes state how truly sorry she actually is, and that's what comforts me, knowing that it wasnt intentional.

"When will you be back?" I hug her with my free arm.

"Before the night kicks in- if I'm coming later, I'll have someone keep an eye on you" I grunt not even trusting myself around her, far less someone else.

"We'll miss you a lot" she kisses my arm.

"Now if you keep that up, I just may not leave" I smirk at her already feeling myself wanting to break her spine.

She chuckles as she releases herself from me walking out of the office.

"Your ass is hella perky" I watch as her ass jiggles while she walks.