CHAPTER 15

'2 months remaining' I thought as Akiela, Paige and I sat there printing the money, '250000, more to go' I sighed out.

"at least we're nearly finished" Akiela stated acknowledging my annoyance.

"you've got that right" Paige concluded

"that's right" I stated, pouting a little.

It wasn't as if I wasn't happy that I no longer would be working for the most dangerous people in the world, but it was because I know I wouldn't be able to see him again. It had already been 3 months since our last encounter, and I wasn't sure what was happening to me, or to him, more importantly to us. Even though in the depths of my heart I knew there would never be an us, it still ached and tugged at my heart. 

Was he even feeling the way I was feeling?

Did his mind change after our last encounter?

Was my touch having the same addictive, burning sensation his own was having on mines?

Was my taste still lingering on his lips, the same way his own still affected me?

Was his body still feeling me, though we never took it further?

All these questions filled my head, rhetorically, yet I still wanted them answered.

It was as if he had become an addictive drug, causing butterflies in my tummy and my ovaries to jump.

"I'm here to pick up another shipment" a  voice said, causing a little crawl of my blood, shooting  my eye in the direction from where it came from to see 'bob' smiling in our direction.

"can you give us a few more minutes" Paige asked sternly.

'Bob' walked towards us, sitting on a nearby stool. It wasn't uncommon of him to come and watch us while we worked once in a while, and for the past few months it was a normal thing.

"its dry", Paige said, taking down the hanging bills, before cutting them.

"Here you go" I said handing 'bob' the bag of cash.

"see you soon" he said, walking away

"wait" I said with a little panic in my voice, as he turned around to face me "where is Azvameth?" I asked, an awkward silence hitting in between us, for what seemed like forever, but was soon cut of, after it seemed as though he had finally found the right words.

"I don't know" he said, mouth making a straight line as he shrugged.

"I think you're lying" I stated with a hiss, as he turned back to continue walking

"well" was all he said before he continued walking  "maybe you shall see" he concluded, going into his car, and driving off.

______________________________________________________________________________

'pling'.

'pling'.

'pling'.

Shaks' phone went, message after message.

He was bathing, and after the last phone encounter, I wasn't about to go snooping around. As I was about to lie down, to make myself comfortable on the bed, there was a knock on the door.

I hurried down stairs, thinking it was the pizza which we had ordered not to long ago.

Instead, I stood face to face with another female. She was of a darker complexion than myself, her hair was braided, and an unusually wide smile, with thick lips, and brown immense eyes. She stood looking at me sheepishly, but a hint of confidence still passed through that. I took my time to examine her fully, her size though a little smaller than myself was rather curvaceous, as the dress she wore hugged her.