Chapter 73

Avory's p.o.v.

I didn't even realise I dropped asleep,untill now.
My eyes blurring as it adjusted to its surroundings.

Azvameth a few feet away from me rocking the baby.

With his rolled up sleeves and his hair in a loose bun,he just looked so perfect.

The way he was smilling at her,and cooing just made my heart flutter.

"hey" I try to straighten myself, not wanting to break their connection.

"hey" he smiles walking towards me.

He helps straighten the pillow behind me,so i can prop myself.

"you did great" he sits near me.

"thanks, i'm exhausted as hell" i chuckle as he does the same. "you mind if i take her for a bit?,these are filled" i point to my bust.

He hands her to me,ensuring that she's lying properly.

He looks at me and then at her. For some reason its as if he didn't want to give her up.

I place my nipple in her mouth allowing her to take her time.
Its like having Hennessy all over again.

Her beautiful eyes open slightly,closing back with the same speed.

"thanks" I pass my hand on his arm.
"for what exactly?" he questions confusedly.
"for being here"

He bows his head "i wouldn't of missed it for the world",raising his head back up smiling.

"I know its a bad timing to do this,but am- I did the paternity test a few days ago" I smile.

"whats the results?"

"I thought you'd like to see it for yourself"

I point to the bag "in the small pocket to the side"

He stands walking to it,he pulls the folded paper out.

I see him inhale and exhale deeply,and I know he's probably hurting inside seeing that he already loves her so much.

But i hope he isn't dissappointed.

"did you see the results already?" he questions,as I nod my head.

Slowly unfolding the paper,he looks at me every few times he can as I rock her.

She starts sucking for every time I pull the breast away from her.

I look at him to see him smiling with tears rolling down his cheek "is this for real?"

"yeah it is, Mr Baby Daddy"

He walks up to me planting a few kisses on my cheek and then one on my lip.
My body sparks as he slowly moves back from the kiss.

Its been a while,so....... yeah.

"were you surprised when you saw the results?" he questions.

"No, I already knew it was you" I wink.

He tucks the paper in his back pocket "is she done yet?"

"I don't think so" I look at her as her movement stops, attempting to move the breast again, nearly fully removed and she starts again "nope" I shake my head. "wait, how do you even have the baby,aren't you suppose to put her in the isolated room after she's bathe?" I ask him.

"and you think someone can tell me put my baby down?" He questions seriously causing me to smile biting my lower lip.

He walks closer untill his crotch is now in par with my arm, I crain my neck up to see him looking down at me. He places his hand under my chin "its always the baby daddies that be looking edible hu?" I tease him, he leans over licking from the top of my shoulder blade to my ear bell. I feel my heat tingle "I hope you're ready for baby number two" he smiles at the side of my face. Raising himself back up he smirks at me.