Chapter 27

'you've reach the voicemail-'

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~ÃVORY~~~~~~~~~~

Shak had not returned home last night, and to be honest I had grown overly worried. I had checked with a few of his friends and had recently checked his babys mothers' place to find her not home as well.

I tried calling his phone numerous times, and for everytime I tried calling it would go straight to voicemail.

This had probably been the 20th time i've tried.

Being up all night, well most of the night had me tired. I needed something to fuel me up.

I needed coffee.

Coffee wasn't always shown to keep you up, well me as well, but how can I say no to a good coffee.

I sat sipping on a black expresso in a little cafe, a half an hour away from where I lived.

The place wasn't packed, which was good as I wanted a place to just relax.

A place that wasn't home.

.

"fancy seeing you here", Azvameth sighed as he sat opposite me, causing me to gasp.

Looking around a few times I asked "what are you doing here?", bob stood near him.

"what?- not happy to see me mamme?" his deep voice chuckled {mamas}

"its not that but-" I paused, as two detectives walked in.

"but what?" his hand propping his chin.

I gulped as they looked around the room, my heart  pounded against my chest, I tried to look away praying that they didn't walk in this direction.
Grabbing the menu I used it to block my face. Pretending to read.

"but- they do have the best coffee here" I sent him a small smile as my eyes glanced on the detectives.

"well I really can't lie about that", he answered with a jaw clenching smile.

"Hello what may I get for you guys this morning?" A brunette haired girl asked as she stood near the table.

"Avory", his voice chirped.

"hu?" I answered being distracted.

"what do you want", he waved his hand infront of me, causing me to look at him.

"am", I scanned the menu pretense. "I think i'll just have another black expresso" I smiled.

"are you sure?" he asked.

"yeah"

"and for you sir?" The girl batted her eyes at Azvameth as he looked at her. My attention quickly looking at them as my blood boiled.

"can you just take his order without flirting?" I grumbled, his eyes now on mines as he smirked.

"was she flirting?" his voice full of humor causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry babe, it won't happen again" he smiled as his voice changed, "I'll have her same coffee, lemon stake, and two slippers bread" his eyes cold as he looked at her, causing her to look away.

"ah-um, coming right up" she scurried away.

"is that better, II mio amore" he bit his lip, as I huffed. {my love}

Chuckling he started reading on a brochure in front of him. My attention stock back as the detectives walked in my direction. I wanted the world to swallow me as I recognized one of them being Brad.