Chapter 2

So hey my lovlies. I know it's to early for short chapters i know i know. But i can't help but stop it when i feel the adrenaline rush up.
He he he.
Anyways Enjoy, dont forget to comment and vote.
Xoxo.

💋

   A week had now passed since our last meet up.
     I had been busy working my ass off trying to get some money together so that i could at least have for if i was kicked out before due date, so that i could have at least moved into another unstable apartment.

       Don't get me wrong, the apartment was uh nice i guess.
       I mean other than the leaky ceilings every now and then faulty elevators with air conditioning, noisy neighbors you get my point right?

     It was affordable in my case. I always tried not to complain, i just settled for what i had.

     The money that i had saved for working full time, i never told Shak about it.
     He didn't care how i got money or how i would end up, if i was kicked out.      All he cared was that he could leave when he wanted, and i'd be doing all of the hustling on my own.

    I was in need, in need for help.
Though i was being evacuated, i still wanted to have some money on my hand for emergency purposes.
   So i had no choice but to do what i would normally do.

I hit the girls up.

"Guys, i need help" i texted regretting it after hitting send.

    I had gotten so use to doing everything on my own that asking someone for help felt so wrong.

"What's up?" Paige answered immediately, wasting no time.
It seemed that Akiela was getting down and dirty as she hadn't answered yet.

"Girl i may get thrown out of my apartment in the next couple of days"

"I was owing heavily, and i think they are fed-up by now"

     In my head i could've imagined how she probably was after reading that message, if its one thing.
     Even though Akiela was the oldest of the group, Paige mostly acted like the mother of the group.

"So what do you plan to do?" She questioned.

"Well i've working double shifts to try and gather money together, so even if i'm thrown out before actually getting another apartment and moving out, i would still have money at least to feed myself"

"What the?"

"I know i know" i stated knowing she had become more worried than before.

"So what do you plan to do?" She asked.

"Well i was coming to  you both, Akiela usually has the best ideas, except when she suggest stripping or becoming a hooker🙄"

"Being a hooker does make a lot of money" she answered.

    Even though she was texting. I could feel the smile appear on her lips.

"You and i both know damn well i'm not becoming a hooker, i'd rather die first"

"Stop being Melo dramatic" she texted back in the same speed.

This girl was something else.
      She knew how to change my mind from worrying so much, yet i couldn't help but stick on it.

"So what is Shak doing in all of this, is he finally working?" She continued.

"He isn't, i just added extra hours to my shifts"

"Girl i told you to leave that worth-less son of a burst condom"