Chapter 58

🐢 ⋆ 🕊 🎀   𝐹💙𝓇   𝒶𝓃𝓎🍪𝓃𝑒   𝓌𝒽❀   𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈   𝓉☯   𝓀𝓃🍑𝓌   𝒽🌞𝓌   𝒽𝑒                                   𝓁🍬🍬𝓀𝓈,   𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈    𝐵𝓇𝓎𝓈🌺𝓃     💍𝓃     𝓉𝒽𝑒    𝓉🍪𝓅 🎀    🕊 ⋆ 🐢

"Tyder I kind of have something to tell you" I state as we both wake up in each other arms.

I know I was suppose to go to work today but I called in sick.

Thankfully Bryson was understanding.

"what's that Ave?" Tyder turns his head,kissing me on my forehead.

"i-" i pull in air as i look at him.

Why does he have to be so perfect.

And why does the timing have to be so off. I mean I love it,but...

"you okay?" Tyder makes circles on my waist calming me down.

"yeah-i-um- i'm pregnant" my face worried as he just looked on.

"pregnant?" he asks again.

"yeah"

He laughs making me look at him seriously "i know"

He pulls himself under me sitting up on the bed passing his hand through his hair.

"how?"

"well you don't really eat-"

"are you calling me fat?" i huffed looking at my stomach. I mean my bump wasn't all that visible for a few months but still.

"no babe.." he laughed " i mean fat girls are cute,so it'll not be an insult either ways,but i've been around pregnant women...so their eating habits are kind of use to me" he shrugged. "I also know it isn't mines" he sighed looking back at me and I could feel my heart being squeezed.

"you knew and yet you're still around me and caring for me like you do?"

"well I cannot control what happened before you met me,but in your future is where I want to be, weither or not i've got to put my feelings and ego to the side" he leans kissing me on the head.

"you're so perfect you know that"

"i'm far from perfect... but i'll try to be for you" he pulls me to him.

He plants kisses around my face and I laugh uncontrollably. I don't know why I do every time he does this.

"so, am... do you know who...am waw, i never thought this would be this hard to ask without sounding out of place"-"do you know who the baby's father is?...or how many months along are you?" 

"honestly i think i know who,out of two guys" i shrug. Damn.

"am,are they around?" he looks at me.

Now, Shak is out of my life and so iz Azvameth so how do I even respond?

"you know what,that doesn't even matter...i'm here and i've got you.

.

"pizza?"

"no"

"am-"

"tomorrow i've got work" I stated looking at Tyder. We were currently sitting on the sofas in the living room debating dinner.

"damn" Tyder stated resting my legs on him.

.

one month later.