Chapter 31

~~~~ÃVORY~~~~~

Leaning on the door, I blushed hearing Azvameths footsteps becoming further and further away.
My cheeks started to hurt as the thoughts of what happened in the car and the plane transpired.
I had felt every kiss he left on me. It always left a sizzling feeling.

It was probably clear that my feelings for him were much less bi-polar, but I did feel for him.

Knocking myself out of my day dream, I admired the room.

It was a dark blue room. A dark purple bed was positioned in the center of it with black pillows resting on it as a dark purple blanket slept.
At the side of the bed, a lamp sat on a wooden table.

A chill rushed over my body, an a.c. unit face to face with me. Not to cold, but just the right cooling.

There were two doors in the room.

I walked to one of them, 'locked' , I hummed to myself, turning the knob.

Strange.

Walking to the other I opened it. "A walk in closet" I gleamed, walking further into it.

Brushing my hand over the silk-cotton fabrics I smiled at myself... weither or not he left it there for me, I was going to wear it.
Looking down at my state, I decided to take a bath before sleeping.

I exited where I came from into a dim-lighted hallway.

Scrolling down I looked around. I found it strange that he didn't have any pictures of him, or his wife... not even a family member.
Finally I came infront of a black door, I opened it.

"bathroom", I happily cheered in my head as I didn't have to wonder around to much.

I got in, leaving my clothes in a nearby basket. I took a shower. changing into a shirt and pants I had taken from the closet.

I smiled internally.

Reversing my footsteps I got back into the big room, again locking it.

I layed on the huge bed, as questions rushed through my head.

The though of how Shak would feel, seeing a burnt down house and his wife missing.

I tried calling him before with no answers but still I was worried.

'I'd call him in the morning', i debated with myself.

Right now my main objective is to finish this case.

Letting myself get consumed with questions, my eye-lids became heavy, and before I knew it I had dozed off.

.

***********************************************************************************************************

I woke up to the opening of a door, footsteps and grunting.

I had already been awaken from earlier, but decided to just rest my head.

I got up, and my busy feet guided me out of the door and down the stairs.

I stood in a hallways, were Azvameths back was facing me. He was busy arguing on his phone. I couldn't understand what he was talking about... it was in Italian... well I suppose, as we were in Italy.

"Az-" i gasped, trying to gain his attention when he faced me.

His clothes was almost fully drenched in blood.

His eyes widened as they came into contact with mines.

I stepped back.

I was a detective, and this was something I saw everyday... but when a mob. leader is drenched in blood, I'd of been a fool to just stand there.