Chapter 62

A few days later....

                                                                               𝔸𝕍𝕆ℝ𝕐𝕊' ℙ.𝕆.𝕍.

For the last few  days Azvameth hadn't really said a word to me. The last thing he said was that I not leave the compound.

He didn't come to the room that I was staying in,and I hadn't left it.

He sent people to bring me food,and I bathed in the rooms bathroom.

I didn't really have any clothing.... he sent a pair of female jeans and a top.

Today I decided that i've spent enough time here,and I needed to get back home....I had work and i've missed two days without informing Bryson.

I didn't even have my phone.

I walked along a white corridor.... there were a numerous amount of rooms. But I didn't see him in any.

I reached the ending of the corridor to the last door.

'great...he choose the room furthest away from me'......- "Azvameth?" I questioned pushing the door slightly. He stood there with his back facing the door on the phone ranting in Italian.

He seemed calmish, his body wasn't as tensed as it was a few days ago.

A part of me missed him alot.

And the feelings I thought were gone,hit me back quicker than I wanted it to.

"Devo andare" he stated turning to face me as he pressed his phone pushing it in his pocket.

"what do you want Avory" He looked at me unimpressed and it caused my heart to burn a little. Its as if it were breaking.

"i am-" he raised his brow as i tried gathering my words "i would like to go home" I stated truthfully.

He looked at me for a few seconds. "are you hungry?" he walked passed me heading out the room.

okay.

"i'm not" i stated following behind him. "here" he stated handing me a sandwhich. "i'll make lunch for you when i get back" he almost grumbled. "i'm not hungry Azvameth".

He looked at me as I sat on the stool.

He let a sigh out.

I started tracing the R on the back of my palm. It was still paining,but there's nothing i could've done to make it better. "i'm not going to apologize for that you know" he stated causing me look at him. 

He didn't have to tell me that,I knew.

I smiled at him. "but if I had known you were, I wouldn't have done it" he crooked his head to the side biting the inside of his bottom lip.

"its okay" i shruged still tracing the R.

"i won't be home until tonight" he walked up sitting on the stool near me. He grabbed the hand with the burn and traced the R. "can I at least go somewhere, i don't want to stay here by myself" i stated.

"you want to go visit your boyfriend i see" Azvameth smiled looking at me then back at my hand. "i just" i cleared my throat "i don't want him to worry thats all"..."understood" he stood up.

I watched as he started walking "aren't you coming?"- "where"- "well you've got to bathe before I drop you off right?" he continued walking as I got up following him.

.

"are you going to watch me?" I stated with my hand covering both my breast and private area.

"i don't know why your hiding them,i've seen them.... i've tasted them...and i've made loved to them already" he smirked walking up holding my hand and moving it from blocking my parts.