Chapter 55

"you really thought that was a wise decision?"
"you thought you could get rid of me that easily?"

"please"

"please what?...you made your decision Avory"- "now you have to suffer the consequences" his footsteps walked closer and closer to me,my back facing him as my hand remained tied behind me.

"i regret doing it, just please don't-" i started as tears ran down my eyes.

"give me one good reason" his voice bitter,as the lashing of his tongue inside his mouth made a cluck sound.

"i'm-"

"Avory get up" a voice shouted as i felt my body being shaked.
I open my eyes as someone is there steering at me.

"Tyder?" my voice worried.

"you were trembling in your sleep" he pulled me in closer,my arms wrapping around him.

"ow" my answer,a one word response.

"you want to talk about what's bothering you over some breakfast?" he pulled back looking at me. I shrug,not even wanting to think about what transpired yesterday.
"i'd take that as a yes" he came off the bed to my side,helping me off.
He walked to a nearby door.

"you can bathe in here" he smiled.

"i don't even have clothes" i sent him a small smile.

"but i do" he rushed out of the room,coming back in nearly the same speed.
"i know it may be a little big for you..but its better than wearing the same clothes from yesterday" he chuckled.

"thanks" my face started heating up.

"no worries" he stated kissing the side of my temple rushing out of the room.

.

I turned on the shower allowing it to foam up.
While it did i took off my clothes,littering it on the floor.
I stand under the water,pulling the dark purple shower curtain.

The water dampen my loose puff scratching my skull.

The way his body falls to the floor replays in my mind.
'Azvameth' i whisper,as a tear ran down my eyes.

His laughter tickle my ear,and i try to push it out-to no success.

{"you look really beautiful" his voice rushing through my head as i remembered the day at his house,and i dressed up walking down his stairs as he looked breathless watching me walk down from the top of the casing.

"you love him don't you?" Mabel asked, raising my eyebrows to show confusion.
I knew who she was talking about, I just needed clarification. "Little Danger" she zipped her bag.

"love is a pretty strong word" i laughed, as we both sat on a nearby chair.

"not for the right person it isn't"
"Azvameth is one of the strongest persons I know, and trust me i've seen him from diapers" she added.

I shrugged. "we're two different people wanting two different things. And we're both married to two different people."}

Those words cut through me like a knife,as i chocked stiffling my cry.
I knew it was the right thing i did... in his years of being him..he's caused so much pain to so many people.
But killing him was bringing me pain.

I really feel like dieing right now.

{"i always had you bambina you just never recognised it until now" he smiled placing his lip on mines in a soft and easy gesture. My body tingled as the gun glided from my knee up my thigh.}