CHAPTER 14

SO HEY LOVLIES,  THIS IS OFFICIALLY MY SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER, PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET, THIS WAS ALL I HAD IN MIND FOR THIS CHAPTER. 

PS. THE ABOVE BUILDING IS THE BANK 'JOHN' WORKS IN.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

COMMENT, LIKE, VOTE

XOXO....

Avorys' p.o.v.

             Sometimes, life tends to throw things your way no matter how many good things you've done, its up to you to build on that and become the better version of yourself.

"right there" i moaned to his cold finger tips gently running up and down my clitoris, as he smiled, biting his lips and looking at my boobs. 

                     I had no idea what had come over me at this point, normally since knowing myself I had been able to control my urges around any man. Not even Shak had the privilege of having me turned on as fast as I was now. My breathing had become heavier, it felt as though walls were closing down on me, and he was slowly hitting my sweet spot. Before I knew it he popped one of my breast out of the comfort of my bra, and started playing with my now hard nipple.

                     Placing some saliva on his fingers and returning it back. This stimulated me, i was becoming weaker and weaker just by a simple fingering and playing of my nipples. I grabbed the back of his head, and guided it to my exposed bosom using my other hand to feed the breast into his mouth. 

My head rocked back.

 toes curled.

and the constant biting of my lower lip.

raising my lower body, so that he could have full access to my lady bits.

             Licking around my nipple only made me more agitated, i wanted him sucking on the whole breast why was he taking so long. 

"you shouldn't play with fire Avory" his voice now husky and deep, as his eyes showed hunger and dominance.

 breast now being swallowed, filling his mouth.

         Moaning to every sucking movement he made, as he inserted two fingers into me, moving in and out slowly.

"uhh-"  i moaned.

                 Making a wet sound as my boob dropped out of his mouth as he smirked to his effect on me, crashing his lips on mine, giving me goose bumps, a chill running through my body, one that i didn't know was possible.

              He started fingering  me faster, opening my leg wider as i wanted nothing more than to hit my climax. 

I sneaked my hand, to his stiffened area, rubbing on it.

Unzipping  his pants, and pulling out his big boy after passing his boxers restrictions. 

               I started with slow strokes, playing with his head for every time i made my way back up his rod, 'boy was his size to live for' i though, moving his hand from inside me and making my way onto his lap sending the seat straight back as he looked into my eyes never breaking eye contact.

             Groaning on his exposed part, i didn't think that he could've gotten any stiffer than he was, wrapping his hand around my waste as i made little bouncing motions on top of him as a tease.

________________________________________________________________________________

AZVAMETHS' P.O.V.

I wrapped my hand around her waist.

This girl definitely knew how to make a man go insane.

           The grinding and slow bounces she was doing on me made me just want to fucking destroy her body till she wasn't able to walk anymore and make her body twitch for every time she saw me, i wanted to make her ovaries jump for every time she knew i was around or my scent filled her nose, her clit still being bared by the underwear, making me upset. But yet it still felt good, as i could feel the damp of the panty due to her now wet vagina.

          Her lips were so soft and her mouth tasted of thaumatin, and i really couldn't get enough of it, she smelled of vanilla and honey, perfect mixture, gosh. if it was one thing i was always craving was her. It was as if my body had been set on fire, lust filled my head and this accelerated my heart, my body ached to be inside of her, her kisses sent me crazy, and my Corse shivered  for every time she passed her hand on my stomach and traced my v-line.

"I think we should stop" she said, breaking the kiss as we both panted for air.

     "why?" i asked, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear, "it's not right" she continued, "but we have already reached so far, why not continue?" i pleaded, licking on her exposed nipple making her shiver in the process.

          "i-i, can't Azvameth" she stammered, getting off of me, and settling back in her seat, popping her breast back into its uncomfortable zone, her bra to be exact.

      Now i understood that she didn't want to continue, but she didn't have to put them back in, they seemed rather comfortable looking at me.

wink.

"I'm sorry" she said, fixing her clothes, and her hair that was tugged on a few times.

'i don't even know what to do now' i thought wiping away what was left of her sweet tasting lips, off of mines.

"you should probably go" i said, not even having the zeal to look at her in her eyes.

"i should" she said, opening the door slightly.

"good luck" i rattled, releasing the arm brakes

"bob shall return tomorrow, don't wonder to far" i continued as she stood outside of the  car, hand still on the door, driving off as i saw her making her way into the bank.