Chapter 49

Saturday....

                                                                      $ AZVAMETHS P.O.V. $

"No O-Ja, i do not want a birthday party" i rolled my eyes as she pleaded,over the phone.

"i didn't say it was a birthday party,i'm just asking you to come"

"so you just happen to want me come over.... on my birthday?"

"so a girl can't miss her brother?"

"so, you love me enough... to come to London,just to invite me over?"
"righhht...."

"please i promise it'll be worth it, you're only born one day in the year"

"i'm not coming"

"Avory's coming"

What a way to try and bull shit me.

"well tell her i said hi... i'm busy today"

"you're the only person who works on their birthday" she sighed

I know. "yep... the boss never rests."

"whatever.. i'll be waiting for you to come.... if you don't i'll come and drag your ass myself"
"and don't think your slick,because mom will join me"

"O-Ja, mom doesn't-"

"you better be here"

She ended the call.

Grunting I gathered my documents. Signing each and every one.

I hated birthday parties, mostly because of family gatherings.
Anyone who really knows me, knows this.

Two hours later and i shower,dressing myself in a casual attire.

I wasn't really going to any business meetings today, but i did have a stop to make before heading to O-Ja's.
They really do try their hardest to celebrate it, of course i've never actually gone to one they hosted.

Days like this i'd normally rock back with a best-friend of mines at a club and end the night right there and then after a few drinks.
Sadly after his passing it had never been the same.

I try to avoid as much people as i can.
Lossing a bestfriend is hard,not being able to find his killer, not giving myself that inner closer is even harder.

Who ever that person is,i'd kill them if it's the last thing i do.

.

"Brian really loved this place" his dad stated as we sat in his office.

"It really was... no matter how much he hated the tiling his mother picked out" i chuckled,my heart on strings as i remembered the fun times we had.

From coming home drunk,as he would throw himself onto the couch.
To when we were teenagers, and every girl wanting to date us,yet we only gave few oppurtunities... which would cause many destructions.
Us forming our own m.o.b. swearing to never switch up on each other no matter what.

"i think the reason why he hated those tiles,really wasn't because of its style...you remember that day he took that dred fall?" we both chuckled, as the memory popped in.

"he didn't enter here for a week"

"the kid really had issues... but i loved him"

"he knew that"

"i know i wasn't the best father to him... but i couldn't give him what i didn't have,or something i didn't get for myself."
"i knew he only wanted my time... and love, but i never got that.... so i didn't know how to show it to him"
"my dad groomed me to be heart-less, and it's like i made him into myself"