Chapter 39

My back faced him, but I could feel his gaze burning through my soul.

I wanted to just disappear, to never had come here in the first place.

Foolish of me to think i'd be let go that easily.

Not after i've seen what he likes.

The knocking of his footsteps on the ground approaching me made me just want to run and hide.

His hands rubbed on either side of my shoulders, as his hot breath brushed my neck.
Leaving little kisses.

My body shivered, as the wetness of his lips lingered longer and longer.

So it went every single kiss and before i knew it.

'click' went the light switch.

.

The lights came off.

.

'click' it went again and the whole room now in a l.e.d. light. Red and black with the highlight of white.

"you belong to me now" he growled as his hand traveled down my body burning the skin of my thighs, the kisses on my neck now like acid on my skin as my body begged for his touch.

He pushed me chest first into a nearby wall were his body was used to block me.

His hand entered my underwear and pants, and a finger made its way into me.

A moan purred out of me, as he sqweezed on my right breast.

The anticipation.

The adrenaline.

The estacy.

"you like snopping around?" he questioned in a low husky voice. I dared not answer. "you really do want to be punished"

He spun me around so that i'd face him. A smirk more hungry that his others. More desire begging that the rest.

He crashed his mouth on me, roughly.

The hunger in his kisses made my core jump.

"Let me show you what you deserve" He growled, as his hand lock my neck. Dragging me to a wooden swinger.

"put this on" he handed me an outfit. I did as instructed.

.

He tied one hand.

And then the other.

He tied a leg, repeating with the other.

Before I knew it i was unable to move.

I was now tied like a star, to a wooden chamber.

He walked across the room, his eyes on mines as a smirk remained present on his face.

He pulled a curtain opposite me, which revealed a king sized chair.
My body wanted to break free but I couldn't. No matter how much I moved.
The chair isn't what scared me.

What was behind it did.

Long whips, and chains. Collars and cuffs, some of the most prettiest i've ever seen, machines and  wooden padles. Candles and boxes of condoms.
My eyes roamed only horrifying with more than it could bare.

My eyes met his, he was looking at me as fright over took me.
I was deep.

He pulled a machine , placing it under me. Between my tied legs. Removing the cover. A large dildo dilated my eyes.

He walked back over to the seat, sitting on it.

He undid his tie throwing it across the room. He let loose of a few bottons exposing his tatted chest, as he rocked back comfortably in his chair.