CHAPTER 31 Magic?!!!

Is another quiet day in the autobot base as the others went patrol, quiet…? Well, I had to scrap that! Miko plays with her guitar again… and she's not alone, Connor's with her, having his electric guitar on his hand playing some strings while Miko's playing a rife.

Ratchet tries his best to hold his frustration as he's fixing another tool that Bulkhead broke the other day, Lizzy in her ghost form watching from behind, curious. The sounds really making Ratchet's frustrated more as his grip on his tool become stronger than before, about to break it in half even.

"Aughhh!!! Can't you guys slow it down?!!" Ratchet shouted as he lost his temper and slam his hand on the working desk, suddenly sending a shock wave around the room as the light flickering a little. The speaker's also pop and fry by the shockwave, Raf's computer flickers as the small boy surprised by the sounds.

All of them shocked by this as the speaker sparks a little, broken. Ratchet also, shocked as he looks down his hand, that sudden blue glow disappeared right before his eyes. Ratchet shocked, looks up at the others, who all looks at him with big, confused eyes.

Connor drop his guitar on the floor, mouth open in shock as he pointed at his guardian. "Y-you…" Connor stuttering to speak a word, as he saw the glow as well, right before it disappeared. Ratchet also had his mouth opened, slowly panicked as he stutter to speak a word as well.

 Ratchet also had his mouth opened, slowly panicked as he stutter to speak a word as well

All of the other looks at each other, confused. Both Connor and Ratchet stuttering to make a word, finally they both shouted someone at the same time, panicking.

"Kai!!"

A few seconds later…
The demon prince arrived after the two shouted his name, quite confused as well. Kai in his demon form now stand beside Connor, examine Ratchet closely.

"Show me you hand, Ratchet." Kai asked kindly as the medic open up his hand, showing his hand to Kai as the demon hum. "You had trances of magic on your hand, an electric type." Kai explained, Connor gave Ratchet a grin, pointed at Ratchet once more. "Ha! I knew it! I knew you can use magic!" Connor cheers as the medical gave his charge a dead glade, wasn't happy about it.

"Why Ratchet send a shockwave just now then?" Raf asked curiously as Kai gave the boy a warm smile, start explaining. " Because of their bond, Ratchet shares the same magic Connor are using, right?" All of them nod, Kai smile and continue explain. "Sometimes strong emotion can send off magic without their knowing, especially the one who's new to magic or doesn't able to control them in the first place." All of them let out a small 'oh', understand a little bit more.

"So… Ratchet send a shockwave at us because he's mad about the noises?" Miko asked as she looks towards Ratchet, who gave her the 'isnt't that obvious' look at her, the girl chuckles nervously as an apology, scratching her head innconetly.

"So that's mean that… the other autobot can use Connor's magic too?!" Jack asked as Kai shake his head, put his arm around Connor's shoulder as he softly lean on the human. " No, that'll be abusing the power." Kai explain as all of them gave the demon a confused look, the demon sigh and grab Connor's hands up, make the boy blush slightly.