CHAPTER 05 Getting Better

Is has been another week for Connor, he started getting closer to team prime. His father still didn't suspect his own son that he's hanging out with alien robots, he's relieved about that. His father finally met his three friends from school, his father quite welcomed the group when he saw them. He's not as protective as Jack's mom, but still asks a lot of questions because of his father's paranoia.

He's now heading to Autobot base with Raf, they just leave the school for a few minutes ago. Connor is watching the little boy play racing game with Bumblebee, he cheers when Raf is the one who wins the game.

"See, I told you! You can do it."

"And I did!"

Raf smile brightly as Connor do the same towards the boy. "Hey." Connor looks at Raf as the small boy calling him. "Did you and Ratchet still fighting?" Connor smile slowly gone and start scratching his head. "You know..... I kinda feel bad for arguing with him after these few days." Even thought he's still cool with the medic, inside he wants the medic to be his friend at least, he wants to get to his good side.

The radio lets out a few beeps, Raf listens to Bee as Connor watches them interacting, the beeps stop and now Raf is facing Connor again. "Do you still want to make up to him?" Connor thought a bit and answered.

"Kinda.... Why?"

"Bee say that Ratchet looks kinda bothered about your fight with him."

Connor looks at the radio, suprised. "Really?" Connor asks Bee, he just beeps once. "Yes." Raf translates to Connor, he starts put his finger down his chin, trying to find a way to make up with Ratchet. An idea comes up immediately, he faces Raf once more. " I had an idea, but I'll think Ratchet's not gonna like it too much." "What is it?"Raf ask Connor, the older boy smirk.

"Magic trick."

One by one, all of the team prime start gather into the base. Jack and Miko are the one who arrive first, they're greet by Ratchet, Miko greets him and the medic just ignore and complain. Arcee and Bulkhead transformer, the two humans walk up toward the living room area to wait for the other two.

As they sat down, they heard the engine that belonged to Bumblebee, Miko and Jack stand back up again. Bumblebee doors open, they start to hear coughing, this gets the medic attention because the coughing belongs to his charge.

"Are you alright?" Raf asks Connor as he uses the door to support his body, one hand covering his mouth as he starts coughing.

"I'm *cough* fine, just got a cool."

Connor's hand still covers his mouth, Raf goes towards him and supports him to walk up the stairs. Raf smirks towards Connor as he notices that Ratchet is watching them carefully, especially Connor. The boy smirks under his hand as well, is about to get into next step.

Bumblebee transformer and Optimus notice the weak boy "Are you okay, Sebastian?" Optimus asks the boy, they stop. Connor and Raf now standing where everyone is able too see them, Connor faces Optimus, still acting ill. "I'm....." Connor put his hand into fist and put on top of his lips, acting he's about to puke. "I think I'm gonna..... Uff...!" All of them are gonna look away but stop as Connor starts puking..... A lot of poker cards.

Lots of cards falling out from his mouth, it make Miko and Jack giggle a bit, Raf still standing beside Connor, smiling.

The cards finally stop. "Oh boy, wait! There's gonna... Ugh...!" He starts pulling out colorful napkins out of his mouth, this makes Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee to chuckle as they watch the boy pulling out more napkins.