CHAPTER 22 Glad you came

Is Sunday, Connor is wild awake for the day as he getting ready to go to the base. Ratchet was the one who's gonna pick him up and he's the only one who still in home. Well, where's his father you asked? Liam went to visit his niece who live at Gotham city yesterday, and will be back today late evening. Ratchet will be here at least in 20 minutes, the boy still got time to make breakfast and eat before the arrival. Connor waste no time as he grab his bag with Elizabeth inside it, open the door and went out from his bedroom.

Meanwhile....
Someone's house (workshop)
A women, holding a wodoo doll that just shape like Connor with her hand stand beside her wodden table, smash the doll on the table as she holds a hammer and a nail, smile manically as she smash the nail in the center at the doll...

Connor gasp in pain as he hold his chest, a sharp pain went through the boy as he start breathing heavily, holding his chest. Elizabeth flew out from her doll body and went beside Connor, touching him softly as the boy smile weakly at her. "I'm fine, Lizzy.... don't worry..." Connor said weakly as he move down the stairs.

The woman from early smile sickly as she looks at the doll that nail into the table, she grab another nail.....And aim in at the head......

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Connor shouted in pain as blood dripping down from his head, fall down the stairs as he fall forwards, a sharp pain went through his head like a bullet

Connor shouted in pain as blood dripping down from his head, fall down the stairs as he fall forwards, a sharp pain went through his head like a bullet. Lizzy try to grab him but failed as it happens like a flash, at a blink of an eye Connor is laying on the floor not moving, his backpack is still behind him but the stuff in the bag flew out and ended up on the floor.

"Connor!!" Lizzy shouted, as she flew down stairs and land beside her brother figure, slowing shaking him. "Connor, Connor!!" Lizzy shouted quietly, the boy growl in pain as the phone landed near him buzz to life, Raf was the one who's calling him as the ringtone start ringing. Connor slowly reach his hand towards the broken glass phone, Lizzy wasted no time as she push the phone for Connor to pick up the call, he did press the button but.....The voices came out from the phone is like a mess, the broken is not just the glass..... his entire phone's speaker also broken.

Meanwhile....
Autobot base(Main room)
"Connor? Hello?" Raf said though the phone, all he heard was buzzing and some heavy breathing, make the boy confused, he's the first one who arrived at the base. "What is it, Rafael?" Ratchet asked, as he noticed the small boy looks, Raf looks towards him as he said thought the railing near Ratchet. "Connor pick up the call, but I can't hear anything but breathing...." Raf said as he show his phone to Ratchet, the medic looks at it and listen closely, the other line sounds broken and he also can hear breathing through the broken line.

"Connor...? Can you hear us?" Connor is numb as he can't move his body, everything's hurt , he can hear his guardian calling out for him, but he's to hurt to speak. Lizzy looks around to find help, but nothing came up inside her mind as she start panicking, she don't want to lose Connor, not now! Sudden determination fill inside her as she try her best to clam down, looking around to find solution to help Connor.