CHAPTER 17 A Prince.... of Hell?!

Is Friday Evening, Connor and Ratchet stopping by the grocery store..... to buy groceries for his dad after school if you asking me why. The decepticons is rather.... quiet for sometimes now, the Autobot's guard is not putting down for this,they had a feeling that something big is planning by the war lord. They can at least rest ,for now, and Ratchet is doing the favor of leaving his post, companing his charge for the time being. Connor is just done the shopping and exit the shop, holding the paper bag and walk towards the ambulance. Connor open the door and put the bag down at car floor beside the driver seat and his backpack next to the bag, Elizabeth pop her doll head out from the bag and smile towards Connor who smile back at her. He's enjoying the evening, is not too hot for the weather and the parking lot they're in has not many people on it, not like the weekends, busy and loud.

''Done your shopping? '' Ratchet asked impatiently, he's not really like the idea staying in the town for too long. Connor chuckle. " Well.... Sorry that I leave you waiting..." Connor stopped himself from moving as he turn his attention on the sidewalk that 3 meters away from him, a male about his age with blonde spiky hair and headphones walking down the sidewalk near him. Is the truck that behind the male caught Connor's attention as the truck driver dangerously near the sidewalk, Connor waste no time to run to the boy and let the confused medic behind as Lizzy watched him helplessly.

Connor immediately grabs the male's left sleeve as the truck ride on the sidewalk, the male yelp in surprised as Connor hold the male's shoulder to stop him from moving. The truck flip over and make a loud crashed, gladly it just flip to a opening road and not a wall. "Are you alright?" Connor asked the male, who look surprised at him but nod anyway. Connor sigh and let go of his hand and run towards the truck, the male watches him, curiously, as Connor open the door and pull out an unconscious driver out from the truck, laying him at the truck that doesn't had too much damage, Connor checked again, and gladly no gasoline leak.

Connor really wants to flip back the truck by using the gravity spells, but remember that he's outside of an open road and building so he doesn't do it. People slowly gather as they walk outside to see what happened and some start to report the crash to the police by phone, knowing is his cue to leave he jog back to the sidewalk where he saved the boy.

''Hey

''Hey." Someone called him, is the male from earlier and his headphone is now hanging on his neck. '' Thanks for the save, didn't even notice the truck." The male thanked Connor, who smile at him and held out his hand, offer a handshake. "No problem, the name is Connor by the way." The male smile as he shake his hand, with a stronge grip as well. "....Call me Kai, and is very nice to meet you, Connor." Kai said as he put his hand back to his pocket, Connor smile as he put his down as well. "I never seen your face before, new here?" Connor ask, Kai just shrug his shoulder with a smile. " Just been here for two days, today is the third." "Oh, yeah? So what's the review?" Connor asked playfully, Kai just chuckle by his attitude. "Not too bad, quite is fine to me. " The two somehow managed to get into small conversation, chuckle as they talk for a while.