CHAPTER 16 Illusion Accident

Connor is staying at the art classroom, helping his teacher to clean up the room. The last period bell was already ringed hour ago, the hallway is empty and silence. Connor glare at his art teacher while holding a bottle of paint, is a female and is in her 20's.

 Connor glare at his art teacher while holding a bottle of paint, is a female and is in her 20's

The teacher is somehow familiar to Connor, he thought he saw her somewhere. Then seconds of realization later, the boy finally knew where he saw her before. The photo book that belong to his grandfather. Is Julian, the small girl who sitting on his grandpa laps, well was. But Connor don't want to just walks up to her and say hey! I'm Sebastian!! Are you Julian who knew my grandpa?  Kind of that conversation, why? Well, here's why!

1. She's the one who plot to kill his grandfather

2. He notice a slight looks on her when she looks at him, disgusted.    Even just a second he still notice it.

3. She's the one who call him to clean up the classroom, alone. He don't know what she's plotting and he's still skeptical about the idea of she changing her mind about Sebastian.

4. She doesn't call herself Julian, but instead a brand new name. Luna, Luna Cess. Maybe she just a person who looks like Julian in the photo but Connor can tell they're one in the same and feel the aura around the women, is dangerous.

"Connor?" His teacher make the boy jump in surprised, she notice the boy staring and call out for her student. "Is something on my face?" Luna touch her face, the boy shake his head, intensely. "No, Ms Luna!! Just.... Dozed out, that's all!" Connor explained and smile sheepishly at Luna, the women smile back and he notice is a fake one.

"I'm done, how about you?" Luna asked, her voice is incconetly kind and make the boy shivers. Connor nod slowly and dust his hand. "How about I walk you outside to the exit?" Luna asked kindly, Connor somehow can't reject the teacher and nod his head once more. "Great! Let me get my things first!" Luna clap her hands together, somehow happy about Connor agreement. Connor watch his teacher walks out the classroom, he scratching his head after he grab his bag, feel kinda confused all of the sudden.

=Timeskip=
Outside of Jasper High
Connor is now standing outside of the exit door with Luna, they both enjoying the awkward silence they had when they're walking out the hallway. They had some small conversation but is not last very long, Connor just want to end the h.e double hokey stick as soon as possible.

Connor is surprised to see his guardian waiting outside of the school door, like literally gasep when he saw Ratchet alt mode. Luna gave the boy a question look, he just smile sheepishly at her. "Is that your ride?" Luna point at the obvious ambulance, Connor scratching the back of his head. "Well, I didn't expect to see him but yes!!" Connor shout out at Ratchet, the ambulance hum into life after that, completely ignore his charge.

Connor walks towards the ambulance and was about to open the door, Luna voice stopped him as smash the door very hard and face his back at the door. "Is it your friend or a family?" Luna asked, her voice innocently kind as ever. "Gosh, I almost forgot about you!" Connor whisper under his breath, Luna smile. "Ah..... He's a friend." Connor smile, a sweatdrop on his face.