CHAPTER 19 The Doom Slayer

A week later…
11:30 P.M.
Jasper High

Connor is doing his homework with Miko, Raf and Jack, is math class and the students put into groups to finish their tasks together. As the group trying their best to finish their task, the teacher call out for Connor. "Connor? You'll be leaving early today, someone request you outside the door." The teacher explain, make the group looks at Connor, who confused as they are. Connor pack his bag, said his goodbye to his friends and the teacher then walks out from the class, the one who waiting him is Agent Fowler.

"Uncle Folwer? Why the rush?" Connor said as he following Folwer to the exit, his car park near the entrance. "There's something happened near Jasper, we'll talk about this in the car." Folwer said as he opens the door for Connor to get inside, the boy looks at him confused, but he went in and Folwer close the door and he himself went into the driver seat, pulling out a tablet from the back seat and offer to Conner. "You should see this." Connor take the tablet from Folwer and boot it up, a video waiting for Connor to hit play, and he did.

The video start playing, some solider walking in the forest like place. All of them looks nervous, suddenly a sound make some of them jumped. "What's that?" A person said in fear, soon after a thing move like a blur and ended slaughter the soldiers like a flash, some blood ended on the camera landses as the scream and gunfire blasted at the same time. Seconds later, the land fall dead silence, as the camera fall on the ground and a dead man looks at the camera, make Connor feel sick a bit as the video ended.

"Some man of ours found out a MECH base outside of Jasper, inside of a forest. So the upper handle sends some man's to investigate, we ended up with this." Folwer explain as he focusing on the road, Connor rewind the video a bit, where the creature attack the soldiers. He know that MECH is an evil organization that knew the existence of the autobot and decepticons, even he didn't encounter them, he can feel that they're means no good.

"What it is anyway?" Connor asked as he stop at a frame, where a white blur attack a soldier, is still unclear for Connor to know what it is. "No one knows, but someone said that you know." Folwer said as Connor gave him a question look. "Who?" "Ratchet, he thought you know what it might be." Connor gave him a small 'oh', he speculated that Folwer might went to the base before he come to the school to get him. "So is Ratchet's idea that you come to get me?" Connor asked as he looks at the tablet, Folwer shrugged his shoulder.

"I went to the base to find ideas, then Ratchet recommend me to ask you, seen you know some of paranormal stuff." Folwer said, make Connor looks at him. "You thought it might related to paranormal stuff?" Connor asked, Folwer looks at him with a concern look. "That things is far more humanoid than animals, it might be some sort of monster, demons even." Folwer explain, Connor then reminded the last conversation he had with Kai, the prince of hell. 'Demons had a lots of form, looks like humans or looks like monster… you don't know which is which sometimes' he wrote…

"So… where are we heading? The autobot base?" Connor asked, Folwer nod. "Ratchet might help us with the video, he can at least clear that picture more." Folwer said as he point at the tablet, the boy hum in acknowledgement. Dark magic can summoned the demos as well… Connor thought to himself, Did MECH experiment with dark magic and summoned wrong things to here?

"Folwer?" Connor called, the man hum. "…Do you think… MECH is messing with some magic and gone wrong?" Connor asked skeptically, Folwer looks at him, that idea concerned both of them.

A few minutes later…
Autobot's base
Folwer and Connor arrived at the base, Ratchet is working on the video Connor saw few minutes back. "Hey, Ratchet. Do you had something for us?" Connor greet his guardian, Ratchet notice them and nod his helm. "Good, you're back. I found something… questionable for all of us." Ratchet said as he type on his monitor, the picture shown more clearly then before, the white blur is indeed humanoid, it's skin…