CHAPTER 25 Ordinary confession

8:30 a.m.
Connor apartment

Connor open his door and walks down stairs, it has been a few weeks after they found out the death of Lizzy. Connor is worry if Lizzy will move on to the otherside, he shake his head and walks towards the kitchen.

 Connor is worry if Lizzy will move on to the otherside, he shake his head and walks towards the kitchen

"Good morning, Connor."
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Connor shouted as Luke sudden pop his head out from the kitchen, surprised the boy. "Wh...Why you're here?! Aren't you supposed to work?!" Connor said in anger as Luke stand out from the wall blocking them,he's wearing an apron and his hand holding a plate with egg and toast on it. "He's helping me making breakfast, Connor." Liam said as he lean his head out, looking at his son from his newspaper. "I told him not to, but he insist!" Liam said as he smile sheepishly, Connor glare at his father and Luke, then sigh in defeated.

Seen Connor let Luke stay with them, he's been helping them look after the house. Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning..... Connor and Liam was surprised that the ripper help them do the house work, is a grim ripper man, you expect him to be your butler like Alfred?! Anyway.....

Connor sat down on his seat with his bagpack, is Saturday and he was ready to go to the base with Bee and Raf. Before he can fully sat down, couple of doorbell ring and caught all of their attention. "I got it!" Connor said as he stand up again with his bagpack, walking towards the door. Connor open it, he's surprised when he saw Kai in his human form waving at him, Connor suddenly blushed. "K...Kai?! Wha... what're you doing...Here?!" Connor said, suddenly talk in nervous tone and blushing slightly, Kai smile brightly and greet him. "I just passed by, hope you don't mind if I come in?" Kai said with cheerful tone, Connor blush more and chuckle nervously, welcome his friends in.

 "I just passed by, hope you don't mind if I come in?" Kai said with cheerful tone, Connor blush more and chuckle nervously, welcome his friends in

"C...Come in~ Hahahaha..." Connor said as he close the door after Kai walks in, Liam and Luke pop their head out from the kitchen and surprised to see the demon prince. "Prince Kaisel?" Luke greet the demon prime as he wipe his wet hand with his apron. "Please, I told you called my Kai!" Kai said with a smile as he walks towards the kitchen, leaving Connor behind. For the past few week, Kai has been visiting Connor instead of writing text more often, surprised the wizard. Connor looks at Kai from the back, the smile on his face make Connor blushing more as the three of them noticed the blushing boy.