CHAPTER 13 Time loop -Part 01-

"Wake up, Connor!" Elizabeth use her doll body to wake Connor up, he's about to be late for school. Connor hum as he sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Alright...." He slowly walk towards the bathroom and start brushing his teeth, after that he change his pajamas into his regular outfit. He grab his backpack with Elizabeth inside of it and head down towards the living room.

"Good morning, son." Liam drinking his coffee and greet his son while his looking into his tablet. "And hello, Lizzy." The doll pop out behind Connor and wave her hand at Liam.

Connor grab the toast bread on his plate and start eating it, putting the backpack down on a chair beside him. Elizabeth put her hands on the table, looking around as Liam start standing up.

"Gonna go, bye!" Connor wave his hand at his father, before the man can leave his son call out to him. He turn back and face his son. "Forgot your keys." Connor point at the keys where it still on the table, his father smile sheepishly. "Thanks." He take the keys and heading out, Connor finishing his breakfast and cleaning the plate afterwards. A few minutes later a honk can be heard outside of his house, that's the cue for him to leave.

"Come on, let's go to school." Elizabeth smile with her eyes as Connor grab his backpack, he head out and meet with Raf and Bumblebee.

_Timeskip_
At School
A long day finally get into an end with school, the four of them walk out towards the exit. Connor scratching as he walks out the door, the three of the others had their own conversation. The decepticons activities is kinda active in past few weeks, make the autobot had workout since. But that doesn't mean they can't pick them up from school.

All of them went into their guardian alt-mode and had some conversation with them on their boring day,Raf and Connor went into Bumblebee alt-mode and start their conversation. Their day seems normal enough, isn't it? Just wait and see how bad that can be.

A few minutes later
_Autobot base_
"Aw, man!" Connor wine as he looking at the screen, Raf and Connor having a competition in their racing game. They still in Bumblebee alt-mode as they going closer to the base, Bumblebee, Elizabeth and Raf laugh as Connor sigh loudly.

"I'm not really good at this, you knew that!" Connor glare at the little boy playfully as he hand the controller to Elizabeth, who start pressing button randomly. "And you had to practice on it, it'll help you someday." Raf joke and Connor laugh. "Please, video game can save my life? Racing game? I doubt that."

"Since you mentioned it, there's really had incident which video games really saving some lifes, want to hear about it?" Raf offer, they already in the base as Bee open up his door for them to get out from their seat.

"Maybe next time, we still had homework assignment remember?" Connor walks up the stairs as Raf following him, Miko following them from behind as well, she sigh loudly. "Homework!!" The boys laugh a bit as they sitting their stuff on the ground. Connor greet Ratchet and Optimus and they both greet back, they all went back on their doing as well as the group.

_Another minutes passed_
"What's the answer?" Miko ask the group, the boys sigh as Connor wine. "Is 8971, Miko. How many time did I had to tell you?!" Connor point at the paper, Miko smile sheepishly towards him. Elizabeth slept on her lap, she need some rest as well even tho she's a ghost.

At this moment, Ratchet is fixing the groundbridge malfunction for the past few minutes, he crused under his breath when he notice the notification. Connor looks up from his paperwork and looks towards Ratchet. "Need help on anything, Ratch?" Connor ask him while he's sitting at the living room area.

"There is one." Ratchet speak to his charge while his back facing him. "Which is?" Connor really want to distract himself from the homework, Ratchet holding a wrench and facing Connor.