CHAPTER 26 A Visit to Gotham(Part 01)

Sike!! Another chapters~ miss me?

Is been nearly the end of another month, and the weather is been

Is been nearly the end of another month, and the weather is been... colder then the group expected. Even there's no change in Jasper, they knew winter is coming. Talking about the group, Miko, Jake, Raf and Connor are hanging out in the autobot base, is school holiday afterall and another school year will start soon after the December. Connor had amazing adventure so far, but still..... he'll never got a chance to rest, like right now.

He's sitting on Ratchet's shoulder, watching his guardian doing some research on his monitor, curious

He's sitting on Ratchet's shoulder, watching his guardian doing some research on his monitor, curious. The others still working on their holiday assignment, Connor is the first one to finish it. "What....Are we looking at, Ratchet?" Connor asked curiously, Ratchet stopped typing and let out a soft sigh, side glance at his charge. "I'm following a weak energon signal, and..... is weird." Ratchet said with an edge in his voice, Connor raise a brow at Ratchet. "What's the weird part?" Connor asked, a Ratchet point at the monitor that show a map of a city, a small beacon blinking on the map.

"It's appear in a city, which concern me....." Ratchet explained as he type on the keyboard, zooming in the map, Connor immediately realized the place was familiar to him. " Hey....I know this place...." Connor said as he pull out his phone, start typing as he open the map app, Ratchet gave his change a look while the other humans interested by the two of them. "What are you two doing?" Miko asked, standing up from her seat and walking towards the two, the boys also following suit, curious as well.

"No way...." Connor said in disbelief as he stop typing, already found what he wants. "What did you find?" Ratchet asked, kinda curious and eager to know what it is, Connor show his phone to the medic, looks surprised yet concern. "Is Gotham City Police Department.... the energon is in a police department...." Connor said, concern in his voice while Miko let out a gasp, Jake and Raf share the same face as Connor. "Wait wait wait..... if that's the case, Agent Fowler will pick up the cube by now.... where is he?!" Jake asked, slightly panic as he looks at Ratchet.

" I tried, but nobody's picking up except that damn voicemail robot...." Ratchet complained as Connor can't help but chuckles slightly, trying to call Fowler himself. Ratchet was right, nobody's picking up, Connor then remember Folwer was taking some day off to visit his family, is holiday season after all and the agent working nonstop for team prime.... after there's news where decepticons activities are not so active for these past weeks, Fowler finally get some dayoff.