CHAPTER 04 Conflict

*BEEPBEEPBEEP BEEPBEEPBEEP*

"FOR F*CKING SAKE, IS SUNDAY!!!" Connor punches the alarm clock, the beep stops. He looks at the time, both eyes open wild as he sees the time.

'They're gonna be here anytime!!'

He thought to himself as he started changing his pajamas, he heard his father calling him from below.

"CONNOR? BREAKFAST IS READY!"
"GOT IT,DAD!"

Connor shouts back while he starts brushing his teeth, after that he starts packing his bag. He took his homework, his PSP and other stuff. He looked at the spell book on the desk, he hesitated a bit, but afterwards he took it and put it in the bag.

"Good morning, what's with the outfit? Going out?" His dad is wearing his working outfit, he's a car repairman. He asks the boy while he's drinking his morning coffee, Connor sits down in front of his father, put his bag down on the floor.

"Can I go out? Well, I'm going out more often now. Am I allowed to go out after school as well?" His father thought a bit.

"All right, come back before 7. No later than that, is that okay with you?" His father may not be overprotective sometimes, he is just paranoid and worrying too much. Connor smiles brightly when his father agrees his term, he starts finishing the breakfast that his father makes for him.

"Well, who was that yesterday? The Camaro?" His father asked him while he was looking at his tablet, and the boy put on his pokerface again. "Is my friend's brother, he willing to drive me home since we're neighbors." His father doesn't seem off to the boy's word.

"Well, that's nice." After that, they hear a honk from a car just outside of their door. "Well, that's them! Gonna go, bye dad!" Connor waves at his dad while he walk towards the door, "Be careful, alright?" His dad face towards the boy, Connor turn his head and looks at his father. "You too, dad! Bye!" They both said their good-bye and Connor head towards the familiar black and yellow muscle car and they head towards the Autobots base.

_Timeskip_

The team got a mission after they all arrived, the base just left Ratchet to..... Babysitting the human like he always does. Even thought is just the second day Connor joins the team, is still hard for him to fit in.

He likes being alone more, he is use to it and it's hard for him to change the habit. Miko and Raf played video games as Jack watched them from behind, even Jack invited Connor to join them he still refused, his back laying at the railing and reading his spell book near the medic. The base is big enough for him to practice his spell preform exercise, he just needs a space where no one sees him.

He sneakily walks past the humans and the medic, he continues walking towards the hallway that Optimus just walked with him yesterday, grinning to himself that he succeeded to do so. Little did he know that Ratchet  already knew where the boy just went, but the medic didn't follow him.

After walking past a few big doors, he peek into a huge room with no one inside with the lights on. "This could work."' Connor thought to himself, as he walked in with his bag in his hand. He puts down the bag, starts crunching his knuckle and looks at the book that he just dropped.

"Time for some practice!"

Ratchet swears that he hears movement, but he can't make it where and what. It's been 15 minutes and Connor still doesn't show himself after he left the group. The humans still don't notice the disappearance of Connor.