CHAPTER 27 A Visit to Gotham (Part 02)

2:30 P.M
Wayne's Manor

Connor can't believe himself standing at the front door of billionaire playboy's manor, Bruce Wayne himself... with his cousin (Y/n) that had a huge crush on him.

He had to know... if the playboy only using her, or playing with her feeling!! He knew (Y/n) had a breakdown after her break up years ago, he can't let it happened again! Not this time...

The boy feel jealous and worry at the same time, that show on his face as his cousin noticed it. "What's wrong?" She asked incconetly, Connor gave her a stress smile, still frowning.

"I didn't know you knew Bruce Wayne..." Connor said, hiding his stress with a poker face. (Y/n) didn't noticed and gave him a warm smile, the smile can bright up the whole city. " Harvey introduce me to him, never thought we would be friends!"

Friend?! Connor mentally yell at himself, want to grip out his hair so badly as they both walks towards the big front door. (Y/n) gently gave the door a few knocks, then the door opens, surprisingly is not the play boy who opens it, it was his butler.

"Miss Gordan, you had arrived!"
"Hello, Alfred!"

(Y/n) greet Alfred as Connor stand beside her awarkdly, put his hand in his pocket as Alfred noticed him. "So... this is the guest you brought, I presume?" Alfred said, opens the door for them to go in. (Y/n) grin and nod, pushing Connor inside. "Yes, Alfred. Meet my cousin, Connor!" (Y/n) said as Connor gave Alfred a small wave and a polite smile.

"He came and visit, and might stay for  a little while! So… I brought him along!" (Y/n) said as they walks into the main area, Connor looks around in awe, still not believing what's in front of him.

They then heard couples of footsteps coming in front of them, walking down the stairs as he talking to the phone, furious about something. Connor immediately glare at the man, is not another Bruce Wayne himself, wearing normal black sweater and pants, walking down the stairs.

When he saw (Y/n), Bruce immediately replace his anger face with a warm smile, happy to see her. "We'll talk about this later..." Bruce said to the phone and end the call, his voice is cool and deep, can make every women fall for him, Connor continue to glare at the man as he watches Bruce skipping down the stairs, walks towards (Y/n) with a warm smile.

" Bruce said to the phone and end the call, his voice is cool and deep, can make every women fall for him, Connor continue to glare at the man as he watches Bruce skipping down the stairs, walks towards (Y/n) with a warm smile

"(N/n), you've made it!" Bruce said, make Connor gave him a surprised glare as he noticed the tone change. He call her by her nickname?! Connor thought angrily and fell jealous as he watches the two communicate. Connor always been (Y/n)'s favourite boy when they were young, make them like brother, sister relationship, he's worry about her status, yes! But in the same time... he wants (Y/n) to be happy too, he just can't help but feel something Bruce is hiding!

"So... why you want me here, Bruce?" (Y/n) asked politely, Bruce slap his forehead as he forgot to bring something with him. "I forgot, here... come with me, I want to gave you something." Bruce said as he gently grab her hand, leading her upstairs. Connor wants to follow, but his phone start ringing, make him let out a frustration moan and pick up the phone without looking.