CHAPTER 03 Little Reunion

"Uncle Fowler?!" The agent surprised and looks towards Connor.

"Sebastian?! Son, is that really you?" Fowler asks the boy, Connor nods his head, happy to see his father's best friend. "I believe this is yours." Fowler hands the card to Connor, he accepts immediately and puts the card into his pocket.

"I can't believe that thing still in one piece after the crash." Fowler looks towards Connor, Connor bow down a little, still holding his groceries. "I'm sorry for causing trouble, Uncle..." Connor looks away, ashamed of what has he done. "You're just like your father, smart but....?"

"Causing trouble, I know Fowler."

Connor smiles at the agent, Fowler smiles and faces Optimus again.

"I'll let go this time, Prime! And please, under the radar next time!" Fowler points at Optimus, about to head towards the elevator door but stops in front of Connor.

"Let's meet up sometime, lunch on me." Fowler waited for the boy to answer. "Will do, Uncle Fowler." Connor nods his head, smiling towards the agent as he smiles back once more. The scene makes everyone in the room shocked in the process. After the elevator door closes, Miko is the first one to speak.

"Dude, you knew Agent Fowler?!" Connor starts following the group to some sort of living room area, he put down his groceries on the table and faces Miko, hand crossing.

"He's my dad's best friend since high school and he helps my father a lot, I have respected him since I was five." Connor continues as he takes out his phone, it doesn't ring for the past few minutes. He surprise when he sees his phone with no bar.

"Guys, no bar."

"Here, I'll fix it." Raf open up his laptop and lead a hand towards Connor, he give his phone to Raf. Raf start plug in the phone to his laptop and start typing with his keyboard, Miko start a conversation again. "I never thought that doc bot will be you guardian." "Don't call me that!" Ratchet shushed the girl, she stuck out her tongue at him, successfully making the bot annoyed.

"Is he always like this?" Connor asks Jack, he slowly nods his head. Connor looks towards Miko who knows speaking with Bulkhead instead, then asks.

"Does she always like to make trouble? "
"Always."

Two boys answer Connor at the same time, making the Japanese girl glare at both of them. "That must be a huge headache for all of you." Connor asks the two boys, they boy nod their head, the medic however answers the sentence as well. "You don't say." It made Connor smile a bit, he was able to catch the medic's attention. "Okay, done! Now you can call with your phone now.

"Oh....." Raf stopped when he saw the missed call, it got 12 of those. Connor takes the phone from Raf, surprised as well.

"Sh*t." Connor cursed under the breath and started calling his father. The line starts beeping, few second later they pick up.

"Hello, dad?" Connor asks toward the phone, he continues his conversation with his dad." No, I'm fine. No, I'm not kidnapped by aliens. You look too much into science fiction." Connor notices the medic is watching him, he continues.

"I'm just hanging out with friends, they show me around the town.... Yes, still holding the groceries."

Connor looks at the paper bag on the table, listening to his father every word. "Do you want me to go back to.... No? How nice of you. Alright, I'll be back in the evening, yes? I know, you're just worrying too much. Okay,bye!"

Connor hangs up the phone, he looks up as everyone is now watching him, not including the medic that has returned to his monitor duty. "What? Like I said, protective father." Connor put his phone into his pocket, he heard heavy footsteps walk towards him. He looks up and as he expected, is Optimus.

"Can I speak with you, Sebastian?" Connor looks toward the medic, then Optimus. He nods his head as he follows Optimus into a hallway, the medic turns back to watch the two of them leave.

Connor follows Optimus, he looks up at the bot. "You can't be my guardian because you're too much of a target for Megatron, is this what you want to say?"

Both of them stop, Optimus crouching down as he smiles at the boy. "You're smarter than I thought, Sebastian. And no, that's not all." Optimus answers Connor, he continues. "I also believe that you and my old friend had a lot in common, Sebastian." Connor looks towards Optimus, unsure what to get Ratchet on his good side. "He doesn't seem to like humans, I notice the tone of frustration when he is talking to us." Optimus smile at him again.

"That is for you to figure it out, Sebastian. Come along, let's head back to the others." Optimus led out a hand for Connor to hoop on, he gladly accepted it.

_Timeskip_

Connor knew about the basic now, the groundbridge, the energon, how the team prime met for the first time. He still deal with his magic powers, now robot aliens.

'Please, no more. I swear to god!! '

He thought to himself, he hung around with Raf while the other two playing video games together. He still has questions, he whispers to Raf instead because he doesn't want any attention to do with the medic just a few feet between them.

"So, from a scale of 1 to 10..... How much does Ratchet hate us?" Raf looks up and faces Connor, he thinks a bit.

"Maybe a 6 or 5, depending on how annoying you are. He's not gonna try to kill you anyway, he will just get angry at you and that's it." Connor glared at the busy medic, Ratchet didn't notice that he's being watched. Connor looks back at Raf.

"Raf.... There's something else I want to tell you."
"Hm?"

Rafael facing Connor fully, Connor about to say something but stops. "You know what, never mind. Maybe next time!" "Alright then." Raf seems sad for a moment and Connor notices it, he wants to tell him about the wizard stuff, but he can't.

'Come to think of it' Connor thought.

'Grandma said that my powers will taken by force, did someone else like me? Can use magic? Then I better not tell anyone first, not even the bots!'

Connor looks at the bag that he put on the sofa, the book is just inside of the bag, he brought it with him just in case. He looks at what Raf is doing and starts the conversation with the boy again, trying to help out Raf on his work.

_Timeskip_

"I still can't believe you can understand Bee!"
"Yeah, me too. Well this is my stop. Bye, Connor!"

Raf says his goodbye to Connor as he closes the door, he's now alone with Bumblebee. "Just go forward Bee, my house is with the red mailbox. You'll see it." Connor points in front, the radio beeps a few times and start driving forward. As they approach the house, a familiar figure walks out from the house. "Thanks, Bee. See you tomorrow!" Connor holding his groceries and closing the door with his back, his dad approaches him.

"Hi, dad." Connor greets his father as Bee drives away from the road, his father smiles slightly. "Having fun?" His dad asks, as he holds the groceries out of Connor's hand. "You had no idea, I met Uncle Fowler tho!"

"Really?"

They continue their conversation, what a wonderful Saturday for Connor.