CHAPTER 15 Time loop -Part 03-

The 106th time..... They experience 106 times of looping, it make the duo sick and frustrated as they repeat over and over again. They also sick of telling the truth to everyone as the day repeat again and again, they want to give up, but today make both of them back in the spirit of fighting back.

Is morning and Connor is sitting inside Ratchet alt-mode, Elizabeth is watching closely to both of them because of their tired faces and voices. Connor suggested that they should looks into town instead of going to school, Ratchet agreed as he wants to have a break from facing the monitors.

At the street, they were having a silent ride around the town, they giving up for getting attention for themselves. Just when the red light pop up in front of them, they stopped. The road just only had Ratchet who's waiting for the green light, just then a crashed make both of them jumped.

Connor looks back, he shocked when he saw a car crash and a small figure laying on the ground with blood. Connor rush down from the ambulance and run towards the group, he push everyone who's in his way and he finally made it towards the front.

A female who's about his age hugging the small figure, shaking. Connor put his hand on her shoulder as he walks in front of the girl and crouching down, something let he remembers the things he forget long time ago. Connor looks down at her hand, he shocked when he saw the too familiar pocket watch. He looks up at the girl, she's had a long black hair and wearing a black shirt, their eyes meet.

Connor looks at the girl with horror in his eyes, as for the girls she looks back at Connor with cool eyes

Connor looks at the girl with horror in his eyes, as for the girls she looks back at Connor with cool eyes. When Connor is about to snatch the watch away, she immediately press the button on top and the bright lights blinded them both. The time repeat again and this time, he knew who did it.
*
*
*
*
*
Connor immediately wakes up from his bed and took the phone, is the same date and time. This time he call Ratchet, the phone beep a couple of time and he finally pick up.

"Connor?" Ratchet voice is hopeful and tired at the same time, the boy slowly smile and gave Ratchet a hope to fight back. "I know who did it!" Thanks to Connor's fast thinking and memorizing things, he knew who exactly did the loop. He also knew the girl, in a coincidence they both having the same history class together. On the other side of the phone, Ratchet is now smiling to the fact that his charge knew the answer for the mess. "The crash?" Ratchet ask with smirked, Connor also had satisfaction in his voice as well. "Yes, and I need to make a plan! Meet me at my house, we'll talk later." Connor ends the phone call, Ratchet walks towards the exit and command Arcee for groundbridge duty, yet again make the femme confused.

_A few minutes later_
Jasper high
The bell of the class ringed, the same girl start packing her beg as she thinks about the last event. The boy, she knew him somewhere but she can't remember where and when. Is lunch time and she's not going to cafeteria, because she had something to attend to. Someone stood in front of her table, it make her confused. She slowly looks up, suddenly terrified to see the person.