CHAPTER 10 Blow the Cover

Is nearly that time, where the time to save Connor's father, and it's a one chance on that. Miko, Raf and Jack still stay in the base to hang out with Connor, they still want to know what will happen next.

"Guys, you all worry more than I am.... What's with that?" Connor asks the group, notice their worried faces. " Don't you worry at all? Anything?!" Miko asks Connor will he just shake his head as a'i don't know' to Miko, Jack sighs. " Seems like you can handle some heavy events." "You don't say." Connor answers Jack, while the boy just shakes his head. Connor kinda lost some energy to talk with people somehow, he's getting a little lazy.

Speaking of energy.....

"What will you all do after losing half of your energon supply?" Connor asks the autobots, their leader answers the question as he walks towards the group. "We will double the search." Simple as that, Optimus notices Connor does not seem to worry too much like the others did. "Sebastian?" Connor looks at Optimus, rasing his eyebrow to the bot.

"You seem..... Calm compared to the others. What makes you feel that way, Sebastian?" "See, even Optimus is worried and you don't!! What's with you, Connor?!" Miko asks with disbelief in her voice, looking at Connor, he sighs loudly.

"I'm tired of worrying, and that helps me nowhere! So why show it to people? It's just my thing, I'm worried as heck! Don't you worry Optimus, I'm truly worried about all of this! Wait, is kinda confusing, nevermind that! " Connor answers the question and Optimus nods. Connor looks at his spell book as Optimus walks toward Ratchet, he knows that he'll let everyone know that he can use magic.... And only today!

_ Few minutes later_

"Time to head out!" Bulkhead said, as Connor looks towards the bot confused. "Already? Wasn't that supposed to be in the next few minutes later?" Miko ask her guardian, Connor start to stand up from his sitting position. Bee start beeping, as Raf translate to his other friend who don't understand. " Bucket head say that need them to meet early then they planned." Connor looks toward the bots, he wants to help, he can't just sit and do nothing. "We'll get him back, Connor! Don't worry about it!" Bulkhead reassures Connor as he smiles at Bulkhead.

"Thanks."

"Don't even think about following us, Miko!" Bulkhead warns his charge as she whines, making Connor giggle a bit. Connor looks at Optimus and walks toward the big bot, holding his spell book. "Optimus?" Optimus looks towards the boy, his face is full of determination. "I'm coming!" Connor's words make Ratchet want to argue with him, Optimus stops him as he puts his hand up towards the medic.

"What ever you gonna say, I'm coming with no matter what!"

"No need for argument, I already decided to bring you and Ratchet with us." Optimus words make Connor surprised. "Really?!" Connor and Ratchet say it at the same time, make the two look at each other, Optimus nod his head.

"Connor can go?! And we can't?" Miko asks Optimus, which seems to be unfair to her. Before Optimus can speak, Connor cuts him and starts reasoning with the girl. "This is my problem, and I don't want any of you guys to get into it! Please understand, Miko." The girl became silent by the reply, she huffed and crossed her hand. "Don't forget to tell me what's happened, after you come back!!" Miko walks back to where the boys are standing, Connor smiles at three of them.

Ratchet offers his hand for Connor to climb in, Connor does as he saw. The action makes Miko, Raf and Jack surprised, Connor can just smile at them, gave them a shoulder shrug as well. "Autobots." Optimus starts speaking as Ratchet puts down Connor, he looks up at the leader. " Our mission is to receive Connor's father, alive. We will not engage the enemy by any means necessary unless the situation calls upon us to do so."