Prologue

When you think you've finally found someone who completes you, who can understand you with a look and for whom you feel a tremendous physical attraction, you think you've hit the jackpot!
It's like unexpectedly winning at Powerball without even having played once.

That's how I felt when Josephine came into my life, overnight, without me having done anything to deserve her.
We met on the set and from there something indescribable in words was created, something I thought could only happen in films or love books which, incidentally, I have never read!

Just as she came into my life, so she went away...
She left me on a bench in Atlanta on a sultry summer morning, after days and days of not wanting to talk to me.
A tragedy definitely foretold.

The reason?
Many probably, but the biggest of all was fear.
When you love someone, the fear of losing them is enormous, sometimes so great that it takes your breath away.

It is up to you to choose whether to risk being afraid or to pull back, breathing and waiting until you are ready to take that step that separates you from being happy together with someone.

It has been months since we last said goodbye to each other at the airport after the shooting of the second film.
We agreed to keep our relationship civil and peaceful, after all, before we were in love we were great friends!
I don't think we can ever go back to being like before, but I am trying.
She has lost trust in me, she doesn't trust what I tell her or what I have told her in the past and it is not easy to regain her esteem, but I am not going to give up. Never!

I already had my bags packed and was quivering at the idea of starting a new press tour when we were told to wait, as everything was cancelled for the time being.

Our impediment is called Coronavirus and apparently it is a worldwide pandemic.
I'd say perfect! That's all we need!
So we won't see each other, except via Skype or who knows what other platform, at least for the time being.

She probably breathed a sigh of relief, since she won't have to deal with me 24 hours a day like last year, but I am really disappointed and angry!
It could have been my chance to recover at least some of her friendship.
But things don't always turn out the way we expect, in fact they NEVER turn out the way we imagine!

So let's turn on the camera.
The first interview of the Era : "After We Collided" awaits us!

Hero