Chapter 37

It was now my last class of the long day I'd experienced, and as soon as I walk out the door of my previous class I saw that Karsen was waiting for me right outside the door.

And as everyone swarmed out, almost all of them began to either greet him or strike up a conversation with him which made me roll my eyes.

He really was this colleges golden boy, especially when he was busy talking to every one of the students here all the time. Hell, the professors loved him too, but then again, Karsen was quite possibly the most lovable person on Earth.

When I get out the class I walk over to him, waiting for him to stop talking to some guy that i've seen around but didn't know personally, and they were talking about some recent football match so I had no idea what was going on either.

I just look around me, arms crossed over my chest and when I feel his arm snake around my waist, fingers wrapping over my skin as he pulls me closer into his side I look up to him.

He's still talking to the guy, and I blink.

This was... very close.

I look away, wondering if anyone else was staring at us for standing this way, and when I see a few girls eyes stray over to us I almost pull his hand away from where it rested on my hip.

Thankfully before I can do anything insensitive like that I hear the guy say goodbye to him, and I look back, raising a brow when I see that he smiles at me.

I can only shake my head, running my hand down to his on my hip, tapping his index finger, "Clingy much?"

He grins a full grown grin, and I can't help but ogle at his one deep dimple. He moves my hair back and away from my face before he leans down and places a tender kiss to my lips, a kiss that almost makes me smile against his mouth, I kiss him back softly and he hums.

"The clingiest." He says softly as he moves back.

I snort, turning around, but not before taking his hand that was on my hip and holding it in my hand, dragging him over to the only class we shared together and he follows close behind me, "What're you doing for Christmas girlfriend?"

I ignore the girlfriend part even if its absolutely adorable and he's definitely a golden retriever of a boyfriend, except when we're alone, and he's dirtier side seems to come out to play.

"Not sure, what're you doing Krist?" I ask.

The winter break started in three days but it didn't even feel like it since we'd probably be working on our project most of the time, and plus, its not like I was on great terms with either of my parents, or even on the best of terms with my grandmother.

I had no resolved anything with my father nor have I tried to make amends with my mother.

So I wasn't exactly in the festive mood.

"If you don't have plans do you want to meet my family?"

I think I almost trip as soon as the words leave his mouth because I have no idea if he really said that out loud or if I was just hallucinating.

Did he actually just ask me to meet his family? Or am I insane?

I look back over to him, watching him blink but at me, as if waiting for my answer, so I assume he did actually ask me what I think he did.

I almost splutter out a choked, "What?"

He clears his throat, as if knowing that would've been my answer, "My family always has big family dinners for Christmas, my entire family comes, and everyone brings their kids, wives, husbands, boyfriends." He eyes me before he finishes his sentence, "Girlfriends too."