Chapter 34

I shouldn't have came to the party.

As soon as we got here Karsen was taken away from my side, and even if he asked me to come with him where all the music was but I couldn't.

I preferred not too.

It was a much too loud and crowded for my liking.

Thankfully I found Brent and his friends, and were with them till Brent and I went outside, both drinking cold drink, since he was the driver tonight and I just didn't know where to get alcohol around here without feeling like... out of place since i've never been to Matt's house before.

So when I needed to go to the bathroom after a lot of liquids, it was a very tough time finding it, and even tougher waiting for the line to significantly lessen.

There were so many bathrooms here, since there were a lot of bedrooms, but people were in their probably fucking and the doors were locked so, yeah, we had to wait out here.

So now I was waiting in the hallway for the bathroom, which was not fun at all, especially when I was alone, wondering where my so called pathetic excuse of a friend who seemed to love kissing me was.

He probably was drunk, fucking one of the girls in these bedrooms and here I was in the hallway, in the need of a emptying my bladder.

Finally the line was gone, and I was about to walk in when the girl came out, finally.

I quite literally sighed in relief.

That is of course till a couple beat me to it, pushing past me and slammed the door right in my face just when I was an inch away.

For a second, I almost burst out crying like my bladder dared to but I stopped myself, breathing in for a few seconds and then out before resuming my leaning on the hallway wall, my head falling back as I groan loudly.

"You okay there?" A familiar voice asked and I looked down the hall.

Karsen looked back at me with a small secretive smirk, hands in his hoodies pockets and I rolled my eyes, "I need to pee but a couple pushed me out and is now reproducing in there." I mumbled.

He walked over to me, passing me, and he gets to the door, forming a first before knocking on it hard and my eyes widened when he opened the door handle, looking in to the people, not even so much as caring about their possible sex fest, "Did you not fucking see that my girlfriend was waiting to use the bathroom?"

My jaw drops.

Literally.

My girlfriend.

Holy shit. He was always nice and it was sweet for the most, but this? This was kinda... hot.

"Theres a bedroom, down the hall to the right, the doors are open." He told them, not really giving them any other options.

The two scrambled out, the guy who had lipstick on his shirt giving Karsen a nod which he returned barely and I rolled my eyes at the exchange, ignoring the, my girlfriend, part, and looking to the inside of the bathroom.

"Its probably all- contaminated, in there." I mumbled as I moved under his arm and walked through the little space, getting inside of the bathroom, "But, thank you anyway." I said, looking down to the inside of the door, wanting to scream when I see no key, "Theres no lock inside here Krist."

"I'll wait out here."

I nodded and closed the door, sighing softly when I did my business and washed my hands after, wiping the liner beneath my eyes that seemed to smudge before I exited the bathroom.