Chapter 18

I was in my last class of the day, busy drawing, listening to music as I did so, till someone sat beside me, grabbed a pencil and began drawing along with me.

"How was your weekend?" He asks me as soon as he gets to sit down on the seat beside me and I look to Karsen, raising a brow his way, "Fine." And he knew that, we spoke on Saturday but i'd forgotten to reply to his text after I parted ways with Summer, and so i'd just left the conversation at that.

"How was yours?"

He raises a brow back, smiling a little, that awfully flirty smile of his, "You don't want to tell elaborate on how being with Summer was?"

"She's fun, I like her." I tell him, not really wanting to explain every little detail, including that I'd already vaguely known how his weekend went because of Summer had told me bits and pieces of what she could remember.

"Do you like me?"

"Not even a little, were you really drunk on Friday?" I ask.

He nods at the question and I almost smirk, "Very, I regretted every minute of it."

"Sounds fun." I say sarcastically, side eyeing him as I noticed he eyed me full on, or more so, blatantly stared at me and it was growing weird.

I look to him properly, "What?"

"You're really pretty Adrienne."

I wasn't expecting that at all, and honestly, because I didn't expect it, I couldn't help the way my stomach doubled over at the compliment.

I shrug, "Thank you Krist." I reply before I continue drawing, and he does too till the class officially starts, and again my professor searches over the room till her eyes finally land on me.

Again, I smile, grin more so with a little wave of my fingers and she raises a brow, mouthing, put your hand down Adrienne.

I slowly put it down with a small smirk before I look to Karsen as he takes his own stuff out, "Want me to meet you in the library?"

"After your little sex fest I think that's better yeah." I say as I look to him beside me and he rolls his eyes, "I didn't have sex in there, and I wouldn't do that to you again, promise."

I hum. "Oh I know, next time I wont wait for you either."

He turns my head by my chin and I glare at him at the action, his fingers pressing into my cheeks lightly and I watch as his eyes survey my face for a moment.

What is he thinking?

"You're a little monster Addy, you know that?"

My lips twitched up at that but I don't smile fully, I just take his fingers off my face individually and proceed to listen to the class till it ends.

Im packing my bag when he waits for me too and I blinked, "You're gonna be late." I shoo him with a wave of my hand, "So, run along."

He raises a brow at the gesture, "Do you seriously not like me or do you have fun saying mean shit to me?"

"I genuinely enjoy fucking with you." I say with a small smile, "Could anyone actually hate the golden boy?" I ask, more so tease and his lips twitch, not up nor down just twitch as if he's confused on how to feel about that nickname, "Golden boy?"

"You're perfect." I put my bags straps over my shoulders and he copies the action, pulling both straps over his broad shoulders, "It sounds like you're flirting with me."