Chapter 31

"I've never gotten drunk before." I tell Karsen as we walk inside the club slash bar and he pulls me closer into his side as we pass through the throngs of people before leaning down and his lips just brush my ear when he speaks, "Would you like to?"

I look up to him, our faces so close and I nod almost sheepishly causing his lips to quirk up at the ends, "I'll be drink with you then, we'll be drunk together."

"How kind." I reply almost sarcastically, turning back around to see where I am walking so I don't trip and fall down onto the what is probably sticky as hell floor.

After last night, he really began to act like the day before hadn't happened, of course he was still flirty as ever, but he didn't kiss or touch me in anyway that showed that he had already been with me a little, intimately, before.

We acted like it hadn't happened, like it had simply been erased from both our minds, and we were back to our old selves, talking, teasing, we were us again.

"You know me, always amiable." He replies back.

I grin at that and he smirks back, pulling me to the bar and we get a tray of 12 shots, which was meant for six people, not two people who wanted to get drunk fast, but here we were anyway.

He takes one from the tray and I do too, so damn nervous for some reason, "Its just one Addy."

"Shut up." I mumble, bringing it to my lips, tipping it back when he does and I scrunch my nose at the bitter taste in my throat, grabbing a lemon slice and sucking on it without even so much as getting some salt on my hand first and he laughs at me.

"That burns like hell." I cough out with a scrunch of my nose and he rolls his eyes at me, "It's not meant to taste good Addy."

"Then why drink it?" I ask, putting the lemon slice down on the small little plate filled with lemon slices and toothpicks in plastic wrappers.

He shrugs at my question, "To feel good."

For some reason that makes me blush, but my hair covers my cheeks away from his sight as I get another shot.

I did want to feel good tonight.

I tip my head back and swallow the liquid, this one less strong and so I don't take the lemon, instead just enjoy it and he hums, "See? Not too bad."

I shrug, "Its okay." I say, looking to him with a smirk, pushing the tray over to him, "It's your turn now Krist."

===

After drinking all the shots, we were definitely treading on the edge of being drunk, and I was now laying my head on Summer's shoulder as I watched the guys get more drinks for all of us.

"You okay there?"

"Yes, just very, very damn well tired."

She snorts at my answer, "You'll be okay babe." She says, smiling as she takes my hand from her side and stands up, already pulling me over to where everyone was dancing to the music, "Let's dance."

"Im tired Sum, but also, I haven't really danced before." I admit but she just waves a hand in the air, dismissing my worries as she puts her hands over my waist and I put mines over her shoulders and she giggles when we finally find a spot to dance, even if we are sandwiched between other peoples bodies.