Chapter 29

"You can come back in now." I said when I was done changing into the pajamas that Summer had given me.

He got back in the tent and sighed heavily, "I would've closed my eyes." Karsen said and I shrugged as I pulled my hair out from the inside of the shirt, "Well I don't trust you that much yet."

He scoffed, "Yet?" He started as I undid my bra from under the shirt and he was quiet the entire time, possibly not even breathing because I couldn't hear his breathing.

When I pulled it out and dropped it on the tent floor beside me he blinked between me and the bra.

"But you can do that?"

"Its not like you saw my boobs Karsen." I say before I laid back on the floor when he spoke, "Wanna play eye spy?"

"Theres nothing in here to see." I reply dryly and he looked around the tent before I looked to the outside of the tent.

I smiled at a sudden thought, crawling back over to the opening of tent and I looked outside to see the stars slowly splinter all over the sky.

I laid back, staring up through the opening and tapped the space beside me, hoping he'd get the gist of it.

He did.

He came and laid beside me, staring up at the sky too. "Thats scutum." I told him, tracing the constellation out with my finger. "And my favorite, Draco."

"Because of Harry Potter?"

I grinned widely. "Yes." I looked to him beside me, eyeing him thoughtfully. "I didn't think you've watched Harry Potter."

"I only read the books." He admitted and I rose a brow, admittedly shocked at his admittance to actually have read something. "You can read?" I joked dryly and he rolled his eye dramatically causing me to giggle.

I looked back again, tracing another outline. "Little dipper."

He picks his hand up, pointing to constellations. "And big dipper and thats norma."

I blinked, looking to him beside me. "You knew these constellations the entire time?"

He nodded.

I raise both brow, fairly impressed by his knowledge of stars. "You surprise me sometimes Karsen." I tell him, pushing my hair back when I turned over to my side. "You're not just a stupid pretty looking football player." I joked, watching as he zipped up the tent behind us once again. "Did you just call me pretty?" He asked, moving to lay beside me, also on his side.

"I called you stupid too."

He moved a little more closer to me, almost till our noses were grazing and I blinked at the closeness of his face.

"That wasn't as important."

"I thought it w-was."

He smiled.

I think he noticed the smallest little catch in my voice at the last word.

I stared at him.