"Does that include you as well?"

Natal stayed silent for a moment, Blair thought she wouldn't even answer, but then she spoke. "Is it that bad? He's treating you well, isn't he? You're not a prisoner here, so enjoy it." She gave Blair a look that held a warning and... fear. "Do nothing stupid, you could deal with huge consequences. He can be unpredictable when he's furious, you just don't know if he will give you a mild or a severe punishment. Especially with how close you are to him now."

Blair didn't respond to that. She needed to talk to Ameo about this.

After finishing the measurements and looking at colours and styles, she was ready to leave and head to Ameo's study.

As usual, she found him busy with a work load on his desk. He didn't bother looking up, knowing who would dare enter his office.

"Ameo, I want to ask you about something." She headed to the sofa close by and made herself comfortable.

He hummed in response before looking up to meet her eyes. "Go on."

Blair's heart sped up like she was nervous, but she ignored it. "You know the time when I agreed to go to an auction with you?"

"Yes," he responded, leaning on the chair.

"I heard it's equal to saying 'I'm yours'. Is that true?"

"Yes." Ameo didn't hesitate with his answer. He didn't even move a muscle from his place on the chair, his eyes hot on her.

"I didn't agree to that part, so forget it."

His expression changed just slightly, pushing himself off the chair, he strolled to where she's sitting.

He held her gaze for a moment, looking down at her through dark lashes. "Is that so?" He placed his hands on either side of her face. "You're acting as though I don't treat you well."

He then caressed Blair's face with light, steady strokes. It was hard not to close her eyes and enjoy it, but that would just boost his ego.

Blair slapped his hands away from her face to stare at him square in the eye. "Seriously though, get your mind straight and know that I'm not yours, never was, never will be." He just studied her intensely, his eyes not flinching from hers.

"You're meant for me, and I will have you. The sooner the better, for the both of us." he said, giving her a light peck on the lips and offering her a small smirk that left her with a shocked and confused state of mind.

There was something off with him, very off with him. Since when did his aura and the way he spoke to her change? Where did he get this kind level of confidence and persistence from? Blair slowly touched her lips that he kissed and rubbed it just to piss him off.

It worked.

His eyes darkened at her behaviour. "What are you doing?" His voice was hard and demanded an answer.

Blair smirked. "And what are you going to do about it?"

He pulled her to his embrace and sat on the sofa, making her sit on his lap.

Ameo grabbed her face with his rough hands and his face lowering toward her. His lips were relaxed but firm as they were pressed against hers. And with just the right amount of finesse, his tongue slipped through Blair's lips with no flaw and greeted hers. A rush of excitement went through her body as her guard was let down. She deepened the kiss. Despite the many times she had kissed him, this one was so addictive as the rest. Slowly, he pulled back.

He caressed her cheeks softly, and suddenly, he pinched and stretched them. Blair tried to remove his hands from her cheeks, to no avail.

"Can you just stop!" she managed to say.

"That's what you get for rubbing off my kiss."

"Bu ith urths!" Her words were barely audible.

"It can't be helped, they are incredibly soft and elastic," he said. There's a hint of astonishment in his voice as stretched her cheeks. "I wonder what else you could do with that pretty little mouth of yours."

Blair yanked herself free and rubbed her now pink cheeks. "I can use it to eat and drink. What else would I use it for?" she asked innocently.

His eyes glint with mischief. "I don't know, but you could... improvise."

"Now you're just saying silly things." She turned away from him, sparing some time to calm down her excited heart beat.

"Oh, you're looking away? Are you being shy? Where did all that confidence and fire in you go, metolla?"

He gently kissed her across the jaw. His hand glided up her thigh, and he slid up the last few centimetres.

She jolted and gasped as Ameo's hand reached her heated centre.

"Aren't you being too sensitive, metolla?"

"Just shut up."

He held her gaze, amused, as his fingers played. He stroked, pushed and swirled over her clitoris before he plunged his three fingers in, making her gasp to the sensation.

Her gaze soon became dazed, she threw her head back as she lost herself into the sensation when his fingers picked up speed. She was reaching to the edge as his fingers sped up even more and Ameo captured her lips.

His mouth moved over hers. The strokes were getting faster, tighter, and harder. The tension built up rapidly as she reached the breaking point.

And she orgasmed.

Her body went wild, and he caught her moans in his mouth. He held her tight as she squirmed around.

She let out a giggle against his lips, and he pulled away from her mouth with a smile. Blair had completely forgotten what she was there for.

"How was it? You seem to have enjoyed yourself."

"Hmm, it was great, I liked it a lot."

"That's good," he said, nuzzling against her neck.

She bit her lip; she wanted more than just that.

"Ameo let's go to your room."