EXTRA misplaced 20

duan yi stared at the letter in a daze, his eyes motionless.

duan kang was a little hairy by him, frowned and took a few steps back: "what are you doing?" get up! "

duan yi, who was paralyzed on the ground, moved his mouth, but did not make a sound. his whole being seemed to be frightened, and his fiery gaze stuck to duan kang's scarf, almost burning it in the air.

"what do you look like, give me up!" duan kang intensified his tone and scolded loudly.

he was now eager to kill his own brother on the spot.

a good person, but now he is living a lot of people and no ghosts. at the beginning, he held chen li's hand tightly and stood in front of him and vowed to live with chen li for a lifetime, but now, the wind and currents have become a sexy flower and a willow, and chen liqi has run away, but he has made a fool of himself to find someone, making people turn over on their horses, and there is not a single day of peace in life.

not only that, he didn't even care about his work, if he hadn't helped inject capital to fill in the loopholes, duan yi would have been kicked out of the company by the board of directors long ago! but now, he actually dared to suppress his lover and make such a brutal move, without the slightest remorse...

duan kang gritted his teeth, if it weren't for the fact that he still had a hint of calm self-preservation, he would have smashed his fist into duan yi's head at this moment! this bastard!

duan yi stood up slowly, and there was still a trace of blood in the corner of his mouth that had just been beaten by duan kang. he wiped it unconsciously, and walked over to duan kang like a walking dead: "brother, your scarf..."

"you sober me up!"

"your scarf," duan yi said as if he had lost his soul, "where did it come from?"

when duan kang heard this, his heart suddenly tightened.

this scarf was given to him by chen li before he came. wasn't it duan yi who saw that something was not accomplished?

he suppressed a little uneasiness in his heart: "you don't care about this." you did enough today to go in and squat for a while, you know? "

duan yi shook his head violently, he couldn't think of anything else now. he reached out and grabbed duan kang's scarf, and his voice became frantic: "did you find chen li, did you find him?" 

let go, duan kang pulled over the scarf, his neck a little red,, you let go! "

"you must have found him," duan yi's eyes became sharp and frightening little by little, like a flesh-eating beast in the jungle, ticking out with bloodthirsty desire, "you tell me where he is, brother, you give him to me, give him back to me." "

duan kang vigorously pushed away duan yi's hand, took off the scarf and threw it aside: you're crazy aren't you? "

"where did you hide him," duan yi pestered him tightly, this time he grabbed duan kang's collar, and the fierceness in his eyes had completely overwhelmed the natural fear of his own brother, "now give him back to me!" "

duan kang could no longer bear it and kicked duan yi's stomach.

duan yi's entire face was painfully tugged together, and the whole person fell to the ground on his back. just when duan kang thought that he was going to settle down for a while, duan yi stood up strongly, and between the lightning stones and fire, he unexpectedly raised a fist, and a violent force smashed into duan kang's face.

duan kang did not expect that his younger brother would actually dare to fight back, and he was a little stunned for a while.

you are my brother, why didn't you return it to me when you found chen li, didn't you help others, you watched others laugh at me, and you were very happy, weren't you? duan yi's sentences were stingy, and there was no sanity left between the words.

the secretary waited outside for the ambulance and hurried to the house with the medical staff in the ambulance.

as soon as she entered the house, she was shocked to see that the duan family brothers were actually fighting together.

duan yi, who had been afraid of his brother before, seemed to be mad at this time, his eyes were red, and he slammed his fist into duan kang's body mercilessly.

duan kang's originally neat shirt was torn to pieces, and the corners of his mouth were dripping with blood.

"what, what is this for," someone rushed forward to pull the two brothers away, "don't fight, let go, let go!" "

the secretary was so frightened that his legs could not stand steadily, and he supported a medical worker next to him and pointed to the bedroom: "the patient, in, in the bedroom..."

......

at half past seven, chen li got up.

he quietly put on his coat, patted duan yuhang's small face, which was still nestled in the quilt, and kissed it on it: "hanghang? "

duan yuhang snorted and turned over: "i still want to sleep..."

"well, you'll sleep a little longer," chen li smiled lightly, "and then get up for breakfast, okay?" "

duan yuhang did not respond, it is estimated that he did not hear it.

he shook his head, his eyebrows brisk, and walked out of the bedroom.

after making breakfast, it was already eight o'clock, and the sky was bright. chen li was trying to get duan yuhang up, but the door was knocked on.

chen li frowned, opened the door and looked at it, and there was duan kang standing outside the door.

duan kang's appearance was terrible.

the clothes were wrinkled and stained with crimson clotted blood. his hair wasn't neatly groomed as usual, but a mess. his handsome face was now covered with mottled scars, the corners of his mouth were glowing blue, and there were large dark circles under his eyes.

"brother kang, you..." chen li was astonished. how did duan kang, who was still going out well last night, become like this after a night?

duan kang didn't mind chen li's eyes, stepped into the room, and closed the door: "i'm fine." "

chen li's eyes were unconcealed worries and doubts.

duan kang held chen li's shoulder for a while, then said deeply, "chen li, you promised me one thing. "

"you say."

"during this time, don't go out, just stay at home, okay?"

chen li's uneasiness and doubts deepened: "... why? "