chapter 37 lala hook is a word

when zhao xianghai returned home, xiao lele had not yet slept.

the little girl leaned against the couch and held peppa pig's pillow in her arms. as soon as she saw zhao xianghai, her eyes lit up at first, and then she cried out with some grievance: "big daddy..."

zhao xianghai couldn't see this girl's aggrieved appearance the most, put down his things and sat down next to her, touching her head: "what's wrong?" "

xiao lele slipped into zhao xianghai's arms, and his small head rested on her big father's strong chest: "i just miss you, you have been working, and i have rarely seen you in the past few days." "

zhao xianghai was stunned and said apologetically: "it is not good for big dad, in the future, big dad will accompany lele more, okay?" "

xiao lele smiled and nodded.

zhao xianghai led her to stand up: "did you wash your face and brush your teeth?" "

"i've brushed my teeth," xiao lele grinned out of her white and neat teeth, "and you can go to sleep." "

zhao xianghai snorted, followed xiao lele into the room, and watched her obediently lie down on the bed: "go to bed early, get up early tomorrow and go to school." happy, good night. "

xiao lele looked at zhao xianghai with a pair of big eyes, not knowing why, and did not say goodnight to him as usual.

zhao xianghai had intuition, and this guy still had something to say.

sure enough, after hesitating for a while, xiao lele still opened his mouth: "big daddy, you and second daddy, you... you guys..."

zhao xianghai felt sour in his heart and sat back down on xiao lele's bedside: "lele, what do you want to ask?" "

"haven't you always been very good," xiao lele frowned, and his pretty little face flashed with confusion and worry, "why do you want to separate again?" "

zhao xianghai was silent for a while, and touched xiao lele's face with his big hand: "lele, you must know that sometimes, people make mistakes, and when there are mistakes, there are contradictions. there is a contradiction between the eldest dad and the second dad, so maybe it would be better to be separated, eh? "

xiao lele blinked and grabbed zhao xianghai's sleeve: "big daddy, did the second father make a mistake?" did he bully you? "

zhao xianghai smiled softly and did not speak.

"then..." xiao lele flashed a trace of anxiety on his face, "if he makes a mistake, big daddy, i'll help you scold him!" i...... i asked him to apologize to you, let him write you a review, ten thousand words okay? "

review?

as soon as zhao xianghai's mind came up with the silly fork of xiao ye, a grumpy dragon-like man sitting behind a desk writing a review, he felt a burst of amusement.

he tucked the quilt for xiao lele: "lele rest assured, we will handle the affairs of adults very well." moreover, whether i am separated from my second father, we will always be lele's father and will always accompany lele, okay? "

xiao lele pursed his lips: "pull the hook hook, one word is certain." "

zhao xianghai held out his little thumb and gently hooked xiao lele's little thumb: "one word is certain." "

xiao lele was relieved, closed his eyes, and breathed evenly.

zhao xianghai had been sitting next to her, and when the girl was asleep, he quietly turned off the bedside lamp, crept out of the room, and closed the door for her.

......

xiao ye drove out of zhao xianghai's parking lot and returned to the door.

but he didn't get out of the car.

he sat in the car, lowered the window, and looked at the warm light coming out of the window of his villa.

he knew that zhao xianghai had not yet slept.

xiao ye just sat in the car and watched all the time, and he was hesitant to get out of the car and enter the house, but on the one hand, he wanted to meet zhao xianghai, on the other hand, the words that zhao xianghai said were still in his mind, making him inexplicably have some palpitations.

i don't know when, the light at the window also went out.

xiao ye finally let out a long sigh, gritted his teeth, stepped on the accelerator, and left the doorway.

his mind was in a mess now, and he had to find a place to take care of his thoughts.