chapter 19 is a little sad

assistant wang glanced at zhao xianghai through the frontview mirror of the car.

zhao xianghai leaned back on the car chair, his eyebrows slightly furrowed, a pair of eyes looking out of the car window, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

"general manager zhao," assistant wang hesitated, but still spoke up, "are you going home?" "

zhao xianghai's throat knot rolled a little, "... go home? "

when i got home, i was going to see xiao ye.

zhao xianghai now felt that his energy was tired, and he really did not want to deal with xiao ye's entanglement.

he wanted to take a break.

"forget it, don't go back," zhao xianghai closed his eyes, "wang he, find a hotel, i will sleep outside tonight." "

assistant wang raised an eyebrow, but still nodded.

he quickly drove to a hotel. zhao xianghai got out of the car, asked assistant wang to buy him a few bottles of red wine, and then went to the front desk to open a single room and went upstairs.

assistant wang bought red wine, returned to the hotel, and pushed open the door of zhao xianghai's hotel, the whole person was stunned.

in the room, zhao xianghai had already taken off his shirt and was preparing to take a bath.

his slender legs were still wrapped in black suit pants, and a belt looped around his waist, exposing his strong muscles. zhao xianghai's hair was pulled out a little messy, but in the mess, it added a bit of wanton and decadence, especially sexy.

assistant wang's eyes were a little straight.

even if it is a straight man, seeing such a sexy flesh, it is difficult to look away at once.

"bought the wine back?" zhao xianghai pulled a towel and said with his head bowed.

"oh, red wine, red wine," assistant wang suddenly replied, smiling awkwardly, "red wine is on the table for you." "

zhao xianghai snorted softly: "you are tired from work, go back to rest early, good night." "

"well," assistant wang nodded heavily, "mr. zhao rested early and will see you at the company tomorrow." "

as he spoke, he turned and walked outside, and when he closed the door, his eyes caught another glimpse of zhao zong's perfect figure.

he couldn't help but sigh quietly.

let zhao zong such a handsome and sexy, mature and stable man do not, run to engage in ambiguity with what the next three indiscriminate little stars, xiao is always afraid that the old life star will eat arsenic cream and find his own death.

if he is bent, he is eager to play with a man like zhao zong every day, hugging such a man tightly and not letting go, who is willing to say the two words of breaking up?

thinking of this, assistant wang shook his head and closed the door.

zhao xianghai heard assistant wang close the door, so he took something into the bathroom and took a shower.

when he came out of the shower, he was draped in a bathrobe, his wet hair scattered around his forehead.

he walked to the table, opened the cork, poured himself a glass of red wine, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, took a sip, and the mellow taste of red wine opened in his mouth.

"hum—"

the mobile phone on the table suddenly vibrated.

zhao xianghai picked up the mobile phone and looked at it, it was xiao ye.

as soon as he picked up the phone, xiao ye's angry and panicked low roar came from there: "zhao xianghai, you didn't go home." where did you go? "

zhao xianghai took a sip of wine, "didn't you tell me?" open room. "

"you dare!" xiao ye was furious, like a wolf that had been provoked, "you tell me where you are now, and i'll pick you up." "

"no need," zhao xianghai took a deep breath, looking at the lights of the city outside the window, "xiao ye, you have to go crazy, casually." but i really don't want to see you now. "

"tell me where you are," xiao ye's voice became deeper and deeper, "i have promised you that i will break off with fu zhouming and will not contact you in the future, and i will not stimulate you like before, so are you satisfied?" can you stop messing with me? "

zhao xianghai snorted and said, "i didn't mess with you." i want to get a good night's sleep right now, and you can do whatever you like. "

after saying that, he put down the phone and directly clicked to hang up.

just a few seconds after hanging up, xiao ye's phone came in again.

zhao xianghai continued to hang up and did not pick up.

xiao ye directly began the phone bombardment, one after another, like crazy to fight.

zhao xianghai was annoyed, directly shut down the machine, and gave himself a clean.

after drinking the glass of wine in his hand, he casually walked around the room twice, and finally came to the hotel's landline.

although i didn't want to contact xiao ye, but there was still a baby girl at home, i don't know if she slept, thinking like this, zhao xianghai picked up the earpiece and called xiao lele's small mobile phone.

xiao lele quickly connected: "hey, who is it?" "

"lele, it's me." when zhao xianghai heard xiao lele's soft voice, his heart was crisp.

"big daddy!" xiao lele cried out in surprise, "where are you?" didn't see you when i came back at night. "

"big daddy..." zhao xianghai choked for a moment, and then, laughing lightly, "big daddy is busy outside, he won't be back tonight, lele will sleep obediently alone, you know?" "

xiao lele's voice was a little dissatisfied: "got it." "

zhao xianghai sat down on the carpet in front of the window: "that... le le remember to go to bed early, good night? "

"good night," xiao lele obediently replied, and suddenly shouted again, "wait a minute! "

"what's wrong?"

"big daddy," xiao lele said, "are you... bullied? "

zhao xianghai at the end of the phone was shy.

being bullied?

he was bullied?

zhao xianghai laughed and said, "lele, how can you have such an idea?" "

"i see that you have been sullen and unhappy these days, and i don't pay attention to your second father," xiao lele sighed, "i feel that you are not happy, as if you are bullied outside, i am very worried about you." "

zhao xianghai blinked, looking through the window at the dark night sky and the miserable moon outside.

he was so good to xiao ye, but in the end he didn't fish for anything, and xiao ye still felt that he was bored and went outside to engage in ambiguity with people. breaking up, xiao ye will only be overbearing and arrogant, only forcing him, stimulating him like a mad dog, chasing him and biting.

in that family, only xiao lele, a little girl, would secretly think of him and really care about him.

zhao xianghai pursed his lips, and his nose was a little sour.

"le le, it's all right," zhao xianghai said with a smile, "big daddy is just... big daddy was just a little sad. really, don't lie to you, just a little bit. "