chapter 161 how can you give me up?

duan yuhang nestled comfortably in chen li's arms for a while.

the child is born to play and play, he just sat for a little while, and then he felt that his heart was itchy again.

jumping out of chen li's arms, duan yuhang made a circle on the balcony, crouching in front of the railing, overlooking the dark night sky and the illuminated city.

in the distance, a car slowly moved toward this side, and the two headlights gradually approached.

duan yuhang stared at the car and tilted his head.

"uncle li li," duan yuhang turned his head, "there is a car parked downstairs in our house." "

"hmm." chen li didn't say much, and he didn't think there was anything strange about the car parked downstairs.

duan yuhang stared at the car again, watching the car stop, the door open, and a man got out of the car.

the man was tall, of good stature, and looked handsome in a formal suit.

he stood still downstairs and looked up.

duan yuhang sighed in an instant, turned his head and shouted, "it's uncle yi!" launch url

as soon as he heard that it was duan yi, chen li reacted somewhat sluggishly for a while, and his body stiffened.

duan yuhang ran back to the house: "father, it's uncle yi, uncle yi has come to our house!" "

duan kang listened, hurriedly walked out of the house, walked to the railing, and looked down.

sure enough, it was duan yi.

duan kang frowned, secretly glanced at chen li's face sitting next to him, hesitated repeatedly, and took out his mobile phone to call duan yi.

"brother," duan yi quickly picked up the phone, his voice hoarse, "it's me." "

"i see you," duan kang said in a deep voice, "what are you here for?" "

"li li... you took it away. "

duan kang was silent.

"let me meet him, i want to say a few words."

duan kang looked downstairs at duan yi's face that was deeply contoured by the street lamp: "no need." the two of you only need to go through the divorce formalities, and the other entanglements don't have to be there, which is good for you both. "

"brother," perhaps in the face of his brother who could not be arrogant, duan yi's tone softened, "i came to confess my mistake to him." "

duan kang frowned and looked at chen li again.

he looked at it with two eyes, even if chen li was dull, he should be aware of it.

he stood up silently and walked over to duan kang.

duan kang put the phone on the railing and turned it into hands-free mode.

"li li." duan yi downstairs saw chen li's face and breathed a long sigh of relief.

chen li bowed his head and looked at the man with a flat look.

"did you see the message i sent you?"

chen li's eyelids drooped slightly, and a face was blown white and transparent by the night wind: "no." "

"then i will say it again," duan yi squeezed the mobile phone, and his throat knot moved, "li li, i confessed my mistake this time." since you can't stand it, i won't go out again. i've broken off with people out there, you... go home and let's live well. "

chen li didn't speak for half a day.

duan yi waited impatiently: "is it okay for you to say something?" i'm out of touch with the outside, and the house is packed up, waiting for you to go back and then..."

"i've given you many, many opportunities." chen li said coldly.

"what?"

chen li took a deep breath: "that time, you were drunk, and you opened the first room with people outside, and the first track." when you came back, you confessed to me, and after thinking about it for a long time, decided to forgive you. your promise to me is that i will never have a relationship with anyone else again. "

"your promise, i've always taken very seriously. but that time, your promise was only fulfilled for two months, and you slept with another man. i still...... unexpectedly saw a video of the two of you in bed. i saw the man lying on top of you, and you poked your finger in his mouth and laughed at him... it's the finger you wear the wedding ring. "

"after i saw it, i threw up for a long time, and that was the first time i wanted to take off my wedding ring."

"duan yi, i can actually see it every time you lie to me. you say you work overtime, and i know there are people waiting for you outside. you said you were going on a business trip, and i knew you must have someone else to accompany you. i was worried that you would get a stomach problem if you didn't eat, so i brought you a supper and chicken soup, and as soon as i entered your office, i knew that there was a lover in the office lounge hiding from your adopted lover. "

"you know what? when i got home that day, your lover texted me anonymously, and he sent four words: soup is delicious. that's the soup i'm worried about your body, boiling up for a day... i remember you for the rest of your life. you send a car to your lover outside, i actually know, and i am quite unwilling. those are all the ones i worked hard with my life with you, how can you..."

chen li choked for a moment, and the end of his eyes turned red.

"i've given you many, many opportunities, and i've been waiting for you to come home for the last few years. i think that if one day, you go home, tell me that you know that you are wrong this time, and will not play again, i will definitely believe in you again, write off everything, and live a good life with you. "

"but when i had depression myself and opened my eyes every day and thought about how to kill myself, you still hadn't looked back, and you were still holding others and impatiently telling me that you were going to work overtime, so i wouldn't call you to disturb your work."

chen li closed his eyes, as if he had finally poured out the words that were pressing in his heart: "duan yi, those ups and downs, i came with you." i have slept with you in the rental house, i have sat with you on a broken bicycle, i have been smashed by people, beaten with sticks, bullied and covered in blood, and i have accompanied you. for so many years, i gave you everything i had... how did you...... how can you be willing to do this to me? "