chapter 57 anyway, he was trapped

xiao ye really said the truth.

he said that he would let ye ting agree to release yang jiali to meet with zhao xianghai, and sure enough, the next night, he drove and took zhao xianghai to meet people.

the car drove for a long time in the night, driving to a high-end residential area.

this residential area is slightly off the seat, not easy to find, but the doorway security is done very well, and the house and villa decoration inside are also very stylish, which looks like an excellent choice for the rich and powerful to hide and raise small three packs and two milks.

xiao ye parked his car next to a villa, got out of the car with zhao xianghai, and walked into the villa.

the lights in the villa were bright, zhao xianghai pulled his sleeve, and just as xiao ye entered the living room, he saw yang jiali sitting on the sofa with his head stuffed, like an eggplant essence that had only been beaten by snow.

ye ting sat on the other end of the sofa, looking at xiao ye and zhao xianghai who walked in from the door with a fixed look.

"shaw," he nodded at xiao ye, "you guys are coming." 

xiao ye snorted at him and sat down on the sofa opposite.

yang jiali heard the footsteps, raised his head sharply, and as soon as he saw zhao xianghai, as if he had found a lost child of his family, the whole person relaxed and stood up: "brother hai..."

zhao glanced up and down at him, and it was fine. 

there is no shortage of hands and feet, and people are still complete.

yang jiali, in ye ting's rather concerned eyes, strode towards zhao xianghai, and then, fiercely hugging zhao xianghai's waist, and shouted again: "brother hai..."

seeing yang jiali holding zhao xianghai so affectionately, ye ting's eyes darkened for the first time.

xiao ye next to him was even more undisguisedly black-faced.

zhao xianghaicai ignored the eyes of others, sighed, and patted yang jiali's back: "is it all right?" "

"it's okay," yang jiali replied sullenly, "i can't die." "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath, pulled yang jiali up, and said coldly to ye ting, "i want to say a few personal words to him, can i provide an empty room?" "

when ye ting heard this request, his face froze.

but he had already promised xiao ye before, and could only point to the side reluctantly: "there." "

zhao xianghai snorted and led yang jiali to the room.

"hurry up and finish," ye ting scratched his hair annoyedly, and suddenly opened his mouth, "don't stay too long." "

zhao xianghai snorted softly and turned and entered the room.

as soon as he entered the room, his state also relaxed, and he grabbed yang jiali and took a closer look: "why didn't you tell me that the person you provoked was ye ting?" "

"ye ting's family has power," yang jiali hung his head, a little listless, "brother hai, i know that you are under a lot of pressure to manage the company, and i don't want to cause trouble for you." you still have to deal with xiao ye... you're tired enough. "

zhao xianghai blinked, "after being captured by ye ting, what did he do to you?" did you hit you? "

"i didn't fight," yang jiali sat down next to him, "but he taught him a lesson in another way." "

zhao xianghai didn't react at once: "what? "

"it's what he did," yang jiali said directly, not blushing, "anyway, for so many years, i'm used to it, it doesn't matter." "

zhao xianghai nodded, and the two were silent for a while before he spoke, "... he's going to take you back abroad, isn't he? "

"well," yang jiali's eyes drooped, and then, with a bitter smile twice, "i thought i could escape from him and hide from him for a year and a half, but i didn't expect to be caught so quickly, it wasn't long before i was taken abroad by him to live the kind of life i had before." "

"if you are..." zhao paused to hayd, "if you really don't want to go with him, i'll help you think of a way." we're friends, and i can help you. "

"forget it," yang jiali shook his head, "i ran away from ye ting before because i was worried that if i hit him, he would retaliate against me with extreme means." looking at it now, he didn't do that, and going abroad with him was nothing more than living the same life as before. my own affairs have to be solved by myself, i can't cause you any more trouble, the ye family is not so easy to deal with. "

zhao xianghai looked at his face for a long time, and finally sighed a long time: "okay." as long as you can guarantee your safety, the rest, you choose. "

yang jiali nodded, pursed his lips and fell silent for a while, then stood up: "brother hai, i will contact you when i go abroad." "

"well," zhao xianghai said, "if there is anything you need help with, be sure to tell me." "

i will, yang jiali stepped forward and hugged zhao xianghai again, brother hai, before i was still in the entertainment circle, it was you who praised me, helped me get resources to make me red, this time is you protected me for so long, i... i don't know how to thank you and repay you. "

"there is nothing to repay or not to repay," zhao xianghai laughed, "i said, we are already friends, there is no need to say such strange words." "

yang jiali snorted in his throat.

"didn't you finish talking," ye ting's voice suddenly sounded outside the door, and then the door was slammed open, "how can it be so long..."

before ye ting could finish speaking, his eyes saw yang jiali holding zhao xianghai in the room.

at this moment, ye ting, a man known as a smiling tiger by the outside world, could not hold back the expression on his face, and directly narrowed his eyes, and his brow wrinkled tightly.

he gritted his teeth and quickly stepped forward, and a fierce son pulled yang jiali over to him, angrily saying, "when will you change your problem of hugging people and messing with your relatives?" damn it! "

since yang jiali was by ye ting yesterday, he knew that this man would not use extreme means against him, at most he was a little rough on the bed, so his courage had also become bigger. at this moment, looking at ye ting's angry face, he actually snorted softly: "don't change, i love to hug whoever i hug, anyway, i don't hug you." "

"you!" ye ting held his breath and held his breath for a while, before he calmed down and handed a look to zhao xianghai, "zhao xianghai, xiao is waiting for you outside, you can leave." "