chapter 170 super perfunctory second daddy

zhao xianghai returned from smoking a cigarette on the balcony, and xiao ye was sitting precariously on the sofa, with a serious look.

he sat next to xiao ye, and his loose house clothes allowed him to fold his legs very casually, in a lazy and relaxed posture.

xiao ye rushed to zhao xianghai's side, moved his nose like a police dog, and frowned: "going to smoke again?" "

zhao xianghai smiled lightly: "the dog's nose is getting smarter." "

xiao ye stretched out his hands in dissatisfaction, pretended to touch zhao xianghaihun around, and finally put his hand into his pocket, took out the cigarette box and lighter, and threw them on the coffee table.

"quit smoking," xiao ye furrowed his brows, "and don't smoke anymore." "

zhao xianghai snorted, "you don't care what i smoke, i don't smoke fiercely, just come once in a while." give me back the lighter. "

xiao ye fiercely threw the lighter farther away, wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist, and bit his ear affectionately, but the tone was with irrefutable affirmation: "the doctor said that your body needs to be well nourished." smoking is not good for you, hai ge, can you listen to me once? "

zhao xianghai: "butler, long-winded." "

xiao ye: "it's long-winded, we both wear wedding rings and get engaged, and you will be mine from now on." i still want to spend a few more years with you in this life, you take good care of your body, don't let me worry, okay? "

zhao xianghai skimmed his head, just happened to see the seriousness and anxiety in xiao ye's eyes, knew that he really cared about this matter, thought about it, and sighed: "got it." launch url

xiao ye printed a kiss on the corner of zhao xianghai's lips.

"big daddy, second daddy," xiao lele's disgruntled voice rang out in front of the two of them, "are you watching me dance?" "

zhao xianghai groaned, pushed xiao ye away, and with an apologetic smile on his face, said: "patronizing and talking, i forgot to watch lele dance, i'm sorry." "

xiao lele, wearing a pink dance dress, stood in the open space behind the coffee table, pouting angrily.

zhao xianghai has always known that his daughter is extremely interested in dancing, and for so many years, she has insisted that xiao lele go to dance art training classes. the training class usually has a small debriefing performance, but this time, the training class received a big task, there is a large party, all the children in the training class need to participate, as a children's accompaniment dance troupe.

xiao lele knew that he was going to go to the big stage, and he was happy. these days, every day, she pestered her two fathers, making them watch them dance over and over again, and also to give advice.

zhao xianghai is fine, talking about dance and music, he can talk about money.

xiao ye was distressed.

he didn't have any artistic cells, he couldn't say one, two, three or four, and every time he was forced by le le to admire her dancing posture, he could only praise her head awkwardly.

xiao lele casually raised his leg.

xiao ye: "beauty! "

xiao lele simply rotates.

xiao ye: "beautiful and beautiful! "

xiao lele was angry with her second father's perfunctory attitude, and he had to nestle in zhao xianghai's arms when he returned, and seriously complained: "big father, fortunately, you are here." if my second dad had taken me to dance, i might have ended my dance career by the time i was five years old. "

zhao xianghai heard xiao lele's complaining, and he was very happy.

he let xiao lele, who was tired of jumping, sit on the sofa, got up on his own, and planned to go to the kitchen to get some small snacks for this big and small couple surnamed xiao to pad his stomach.

walking by the door, my eyes flickered, and through the floor-to-ceiling window, i saw a person at the door shaking.

zhao xianghai fixed his eyes on it, and it was actually chen li.

he hurriedly opened the door, and in the night, chen li was wearing a light gray cashmere sweater, and his thin face was soaked in the dim light, and the shadows were dappled.

"chen li?" zhao xianghai was surprised, "why are you here?" "

chen li smiled embarrassedly, "i dared to disturb you, but i didn't know that it was inconvenient for you." "

"there's time," zhao xianghai leaned sideways, "it's cold outside, come in and talk." "

chen li nodded and walked into the room.

zhao xianghai led chen li into the living room, and xiao ye saw chen li following zhao xianghai, picked up his eyebrows, and a look of surprise appeared in his eyes.

"le le, you go to the room to write your homework first," zhao xianghai sent le le back to the room, and then said to chen li, "come, chen li, sit down." "

chen li let out a sigh, sat down quietly with a gentle look on his face.

"that..." after a moment of silence, he said in a loud voice, "i came here today to give this to you." "

he unzipped his backpack, took out two arm-length dolls from it, and handed them to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai took a look at it, two cute doll male dolls, both wearing red dresses, the workmanship looked quite exquisite.

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "is this what you did yourself?" "

"when i was bored before, i learned a little," chen li revealed a hint of embarrassed smile, "brother hai, you and xiao are always going to get married, and i don't know what to send, so i took a little time to make this pair of xiwa, quan should be careful." "

zhao xianghai touched the short and slippery fluff of the doll in his hand and smiled, "don't be so polite." "

"it's not a valuable thing, just don't give it up."

zhao xianghai smiled softly, "then i will accept it." "

chen li nodded, and was silent for a while before he said, "one more thing..."

"you say."

"i'm leaving," chen li looked up, his eyes melted with the light of the light, "i want to come and say goodbye in advance."