chapter 70 scum wild panics violently

author:orange cat brother category:other updated:2022-03-10 16:13:09

zhao xianghai picked up the phone, and guan changfeng's gentle voice immediately rang on the other end of the phone: "brother hai, good morning." "

"chang feng," zhao xianghai lifted his spirits, "call me so early, what's the matter?" "

"it's not a big deal," guan changfeng said with a smile, "but i just want to remind you." brother hai, you still owe me a meal. "

zhao xianghai was stunned.

he thought back for a moment, yesterday because of xiao lele's phone call, he ended the dinner with guan changfeng in advance, and indeed said another day to please.

unexpectedly, guan changfeng came to the door today?

zhao xianghai suddenly cried and laughed. guan changfeng was born into a powerful family, and he was also rich and powerful, so why did he still care so much about his meal?

"when is hai ge going to invite me?" guan changfeng's tone was relaxed.

zhao xianghai groaned for a while, thinking about how to answer, guan changfeng continued: "why not do this, let's not eat, how about hai ge accompanying me to see a performance?" "

the elevator clanged and stopped.

zhao xianghai single-handedly straightened his tie: "performance?

"yes," guan changfeng said, "the opera performance, which was recently on tour, happened to have one tomorrow night." brother hai, if you are free, why not accompany me to watch this show to the dinner, okay? "

although zhao xianghai felt that guan changfeng's behavior was a little strange, he still nodded his head out of consideration for the sake of returning the favor as soon as possible: "tomorrow night i don't have any arrangements for the time being, yes." "

guan changfeng breathed a sigh of relief.

"send me the time and place," zhao xianghai said as he walked to his office, "and then we'll make an appointment to meet at the entrance of the theater." "

"no need to send it," guan changfeng said with a mysterious smile, "this morning, i have already sent you the ticket." i handed it over to assistant wang, and he should put the ticket on your desk now. "

zhao xianghai was surprised, hung up the phone, quickly pushed open the door of his office, and walked to his desk to take a look.

sure enough, there were two tickets for the show lying on it.

he picked up the ticket and looked at it carefully, and his heart was suddenly a little surprised.

this performance, he did not mention it when he had dinner with guan changfeng yesterday, and he also complained to him casually, wanting to see it but the ticket was not impossible to watch, and he had some regrets in his heart.

HE DID NOT EXPECT THAT GUAN CHANGFENG TOOK THIS MATTER TO HEART, AND IN THE CASE OF SELLING OUT, HE GOT TWO VIP NEIGHBOR TICKETS IN ONE NIGHT, AND PERSONALLY DELIVERED THEM TO HIS COMPANY EARLY IN THE MORNING.

this......

this seems a bit overconsiderate.

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows, thinking in his heart, there is nothing more considerate of his lover than this, right?

guan changfeng this... what does that mean?

......

xiao ye had a very happy day.

since breaking up with zhao xianghai, he has spent almost every day in the mood of irritability, anger, and jealousy, and he can hardly see any relaxed looks on his face, and today, he not only walks easily, his brows are stretched, and there is even a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.

the abnormal appearance of the president of his own family suddenly made the people of the company talk about it. the cleaning uncle who swept the floor in the hall saw xiao zong's expression, and even took the broom back in surprise, and the hard and long broom hair almost inserted into the nostrils, resulting in a tragedy.

xiao ye was in such a good mood today for the simple reason.

zhao xianghai made him breakfast.

he found that zhao xianghai seemed to be his emotional stabilizer. he was irritable and bored for so many days, gloomy and arrogant for so many days, zhao xianghai only let him hold and sleep for one night, and then added a breakfast, which made his mood instantly clear, and he was so happy that he didn't know the north and south.

they all blamed zhao xianghai's love too much before, and now even such a little warmth felt precious.

xiao ye's good mood continued until the end of work.

he came out of the company and happened to meet a little girl selling flowers on the side of the road in front of the company.

in the shocked eyes of the subordinates of the company, the old god walked to the little girl and bought her a bright red rose.

at this moment, there is light snow in the sky. xiao ye was dressed in a black formal suit, radiating charming male hormones everywhere, and his face was also extremely handsome. he held a fiery red rose in his hand, a little bit of broken snow on his shoulders and hair, and a domineering confidence in his eyes, and a rare softness.

many female colleagues in the company know that their president loves men, but when they see this picture, they still can't help but breathe, and their hearts are pounding in their chests, and they almost didn't shout at me on the street.

ignoring all these glances, xiao ye got into his car safely and returned home.

when he got home, zhao xianghai was running in the gym. he put down his briefcase and took the rose, thinking about how to give it away.

at this moment, his afterglow glanced at zhao xianghai's briefcase, pressing something.

curious, he sat down on the couch and reached for the two pieces and looked at them.

it is a ticket for two opera performances.

there is also a post-it note on the ticket, which is strange handwriting, which reads: hai ge, i know you like it, so i deliberately got two tickets, don't thank me! see you tomorrow!

xiao ye looked at the line, and his expression gradually became solemn.

someone asked zhao xianghai to watch the play.

who is it!

xiao ye squinted, and the first suspicious person who popped up in his mind was guan changfeng.

thinking of guan changfeng inviting zhao xianghai and the two of them to go to the theater to spend time together, xiao ye had just let go of his mood for a day, and instantly closed up to a thick dark cloud.

guan changfeng, he really had a different mind for hai ge!

xiao ye unconsciously clenched his fists, and a wave of anger surged in his heart, and zhao xianghai might be chased away by others.