chapter 147 grown into a rotten bamboo shoot

duan yi fell to the ground in a daze, momentarily stunned.

"cheating and promiscuity, robbing people on the street, and playing with abuse," duan kang had anger in his eyes, as if he was angry, "you see what you have become now!" "

duan kang was only born a few minutes earlier than duan yi, but his mentality was much more mature than duan yi's.

the two of them were not born well, their families were poor, and all along, it was duan kang who walked in front and duan yi who followed behind. when he was a student, the tuition and living expenses were not enough, duan kang could get a scholarship, he could take out all the space to work and earn money, and all the bitter and tired, duan kang was burdened.

after graduating from college, duan kang thought about the real estate market and went to another city to work.

duan yi stayed in the original city and met chen li.

perhaps stimulated by love, duan yi has also begun to work hard since then, and chen li supports each other and goes all the way up.

although duan kang was not very happy that his brother was gay, he did not say anything after seeing his brother's change.

over the years, the brothers' business has been busy, and they have not seen each other several times a year.

duan kang actually knew that his brother had become less honest over the years, and he had also raised a lot of flowers and plants outside, and he had also taught duan yi several times in private.

but it wasn't until he was retrieved by xiao ye by phone that he found that his younger brother had been so vicious and cruel! remember the url m.wxsy. net

chen li is the pillow person who has accompanied him through so many years of ups and downs, and duan yi has...

as soon as duan kang thought about the picture in the room, his heart trembled.

"brother, what are you doing," duan yi was kicked, shouting, "those are my own business, brother, you don't care!" "

"i don't care?" duan kang sneered, "you rot into this picture now, i want to leave it alone, you have to make something worse in the future, and you will have to squat your share in the future!" "

duan yi wiped a handful of red wine on his face, and was a little indignant: "chen li is my wife, and how i love to mess with him is my business." "

"do you still know he's your wife?" duan kang clenched his fists, imposing, "tying people up in the house and abusing them blindfolded, do you think this is a disturbance?" "

duan yi skimmed his head and did not argue with him.

"if there weren't more important things now, i would have to drag you to your father's and mother's grave and let the second elder see what you look like now!"

duan kang gritted his teeth, glared at duan yi fiercely, turned around and went into the bedroom again.

chen li heard the sound of footsteps and let out a whine of horror.

duan kang unveiled the black cloth in front of him, untied the ropes of his hands and feet, and took a set of clothes from the side and placed them next to chen li: "you put the clothes on first, and i will take you out." "

the man in front of him, no matter what, was still his brother-in-law.

now that he was naked, duan kang somewhat unnaturally skimmed his head and did not look.

he waited for a long time, and he didn't hear the sound of the people on the bed getting dressed, and he couldn't help but look back.

the clothes were placed next to each other, and they didn't move at all. chen li curled up completely, as if he was extremely frightened, trembling all over his body and sweating coldly.