chapter 123 love you whether you live or die

zhao xianghai looked at those dense handwritings, and he didn't know why in his heart, and he was panicked.

xiao ye this fool.

i wrote a handwritten letter and gave it to him in a book, but i didn't tell him.

it's awkward.

zhao xianghai shook his head, looking from the first line——

"my brother hai:

after a long hesitation, i still intend to write such a letter to you.

i recalled it for a while, only to find that from the beginning of our acquaintance to the present, i have not even written a love letter to you, i am so negligent, sorry.

i don't know where i will be when you read this letter.

maybe in the company? maybe on your way to chasing you?

of course, it's better to have quietly lying beside you, contentedly holding you and dreaming. however, no matter where i am, i will think of you, think of you, as long as i have the opportunity, i will definitely pull you and never let go.

i remember the first time i met you was at a cocktail party held by the hongzhan association.

i saw you standing in the crowd in a straight suit, with glasses, a gentle smile, giving people the feeling of being so mature and stable, gentle and charming. after seeing you, i couldn't look away like a demon, and from that moment on, an idea sprang up in my heart, i want to have you.

when someone else tells me that you're also male in sexual orientation and are single now, you don't know how happy i am. under the introduction of the boss of hongzhan, you walked up to me, politely exchanged business cards with me, and held out your hand. the moment i shook your hand, my expression was cold, but what you don't know is that my heart was already happy and crazy.

everything that happened after that went smoothly was unexpected. we had dinner together, walked and talked along the coast together, and the closer we got to you, the deeper i felt like i was trapped.

i always felt that i was very emotionally cold, and i always scorned such things as love. it wasn't until i met you, until i was with you, that i realized that i could have such passionate feelings.

not long after we were together, my brother had an accident and we welcomed our baby daughter lele. at that time, this little girl was still lying in her swaddling, crying from time to time, which was particularly annoying. you were quite nervous, and before lele had delivered to us, you were already pulling me along, and together we searched for baby and toddler products in the mall and bought a room full of things.

the night lele came, you held her and fed her the soaked milk powder. i went to get her a change of diaper, and when i walked next to you, i saw that your face had a tenderness that made my heart move, and i saw lele obediently drinking milk powder, like a small seed absorbing nutrients, slowly growing.

at that moment, i was very proud.

i thought, standing next to me was my brother hai, the love of my life, and what he was holding in his hands was our daughter.

the lights were particularly soft that day, and i looked at you, hugged you and my daughter, and thought this was home.

that's what it's like to be home.

i discovered my sexuality early on, so i thought that i would linger in the flowers for the rest of my life, something like home, i wouldn't have, and i didn't expect to have.

but from that day on, i developed infinite love and anticipation for our home.

we had watched the music countless times, watching this little guy sleep soundly, and we both looked at each other and smiled, bathed and rested; we had laid down together countless times, fantasizing about what kind of a good person our daughter would become in the future; we used to lean together, i held you, you closed your eyes, we were all awake, but no one wanted to get up, everyone wanted to indulge a little more in this quiet home atmosphere.

Punish PlayBoy From Now Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें