chapter 98 suddenly desire explodes

the agent pushed open the private room of the restaurant and smiled pleasantly at xiao ye: "mr. xiao, it has arrived." "

xiao ye was silent, his face cold.

he looked around the box and saw that the table was full of dishes, and it was very rich. fu zhouming was standing to the side, his head bowed, his white face slightly red, not knowing what he was thinking.

in front of the table, luthor, the stupid fork, was kneeling on the ground and looked at xiao ye with a screeching look.

xiao ye looked at him condescendingly and sneered, "kneeling and refusing to get up?" "

"mr. xiao," the agent dog-leggedly led xiao ye to sit down first, "you sit, do you have anything to ask, just ask luthor." this boy is honest now! "

xiao ye sat down slowly, his elbows propped on his knees, and a pair of sharp eyes stared at luthor, who was kneeling on the ground: "i ask you again, that day, did you deliberately step on hai ge's back, say!" "

luthor's body shook for a moment before he whispered, "well..."

"you fucking asshole!" as soon as xiao ye heard him admit it, he couldn't help but be full of anger, and flew up and kicked directly at luthor's heart, and luthor screamed and fell backwards.

"his spine is not good, do you know?" xiao ye roared angrily, "lao tzu massages him every day, hoping that his spine can get a little better, you dare, you dare..."

luthor looked at xiao ye's angry look and shook his head twice, "i was also impulsive at that time, i was impulsive. 

"impulsive?" xiao ye clenched his fists, his joints white, his bones creaking, "you said you could do it impulsively?" you hurt hai ge like that, i want to peel your skin!" "

luthor's face turned pale, and he was startled by xiao ye's momentum.

at best, he was a little who had just entered the society and didn't know, and xiao ye's anger as a real big guy might not be able to withstand it.

"mr. xiao, you first calm down, drink tea and drink tea," the agent handed the small tea bowl to xiao ye, "luther's matter, we can discuss it slowly." "

xiao ye roared with a dry throat, just took a sip of tea, heard the agent's words, and immediately turned his angry eyes at him: "discussion? not negotiable. i had to make luthor pay the price, not to get his hurt hagrid back the debt, he didn't want to get out. "

the broker craned his neck and did not dare to speak.

xiao ye stood up, looked at luthor condescendingly, and sneered, "i tell you, like you said, i have no evidence to prove that you did it on purpose, but so what?" i'm going to clean up this kind of thing like you, i don't need to bother so much, i have a way. "

luthor grunted, and the whole person shrank to the other side, not knowing what he was thinking.

xiao ye snorted coldly and stared at luthor like a tiger staring at a dying prey.

after a long time, the agent whispered, "mr. xiao, when luthor went back last night, he had already thought about how to make amends to mr. zhao, or else... do you listen? "

xiao ye originally wanted to leave, but it was about zhao xianghai, and he sat down again: "say." "

"you're going to say it." the agent hurriedly kicked luthor and told him to speak quickly.

luthor stumbled and opened his mouth, and whispered the prepared set of words and measures of atonement, one by one.

xiao ye listened with a cold expression, and after listening, he didn't say anything.

anyway, no matter what luthor said, as long as he felt that the debt was not enough, luthor would not want to run.

luthor hurt the person he cared about the most, and he had to let luthor deeply feel the pain of hai ge!

xiao ye stood up violently, not planning to tangle with luthor here anymore, planning to go to the hospital first.

but the moment he got up, venus suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and a dizzy feeling struck. he frowned and tried to lift his legs, but suddenly found that in the silence, his legs and feet were actually a little weak.

xiao ye took two steps backwards, hurriedly propped up the table with his hand, and gasped for breath.

he was keenly aware that there was something strange about his body, and it seemed that there were some... i can't get enough of it.

"mr. xiao, are you all right," the agent grabbed xiao ye's arm and asked him to sit back in his seat, "are you okay?" "

xiao ye closed his eyes, but the feeling of dizziness and weakness in his brain became stronger and stronger.

at this moment, he found that his body was gradually getting hotter, and there was a stream of heat that seemed to be swimming towards his lower abdomen, causing a fire in his heart.

"you..." xiao ye opened his eyes and stared at the agent and fu zhouming deadly, "you guys are so bold! "

the broker stood where he was, not speaking.

fu zhouming didn't know why, his face was getting redder and redder.

xiao ye took a big breath and opened his eyes, the vision in front of him began to blur, at the same time, the fiery desire in his heart was inexplicably stimulated more and more vigorously, and the long-suppressed desire was suddenly detonated at this moment.