chapter 8 don't come to me later

zhao xianghai sat by xiao lele's bedside, and after xiao lele obediently slipped into the bed, he reached out and tucked the quilt horn for her to confirm that she would not catch a cold.

"sleep obediently," zhao xianghai gently touched xiao lele's brain door, "sleep, the fever will recede." "

xiao lele muttered softly.

zhao xianghai looked at her well-behaved appearance, smiled, and reached out to turn off the lights.

"big daddy."

xiao lele suddenly stopped him.

zhao xianghai's hand slammed and turned his head sideways: "what's wrong, lele?" "

xiao lele stretched out his hands from the bed and gently climbed zhao xianghai's neck, and there was a trace of grievance in his voice: "you and the second father don't quarrel, you have to be well, okay?" "

when xiao ye walked into xiao lele's room, what he saw was this scene.

when he heard xiao lele's words, his footsteps froze slightly, and then, he walked to zhao xianghai and sat down, reached out and wrapped his hands around zhao xianghai's waist, and said to xiao lele: "lele rest assured, the eldest father and the second father are all right." "

zhao xianghai was suddenly wrapped around his waist, and his back was stiff. however, in front of xiao lele, he was still unable to open xiao ye's dog hand.

xiao lele heard xiao ye's words and nodded vigorously. the little girl sucked her nose: "the other classmates are all a father and a mother, and i have not had a mother since i was a child." but i'm not sad at all, because i have two tall and handsome dads... you must accompany me well, and you must not want me..."

zhao xianghai listened bitterly, lowered his head, and kissed xiao lele on the cheek: "good, big daddy promised you." "

xiao lele saw that the two fathers had agreed, so he was relieved and obediently closed his eyes.

zhao xianghai turned off the light for her and quietly exited xiao lele's room.

the moment he closed xiao lele's door, xiao ye, who had been standing next to him, suddenly took his hand and solemnly said, "let's talk." "

zhao xianghai broke free of xiao ye's hand, didn't say a word, and turned away with a cold attitude.

xiao ye stood where he was, raising his hand awkwardly.

since the moment the two people officially said to break up, zhao xianghai, not a good look has been given to him.

the man who had once shown him a gentle smile and considerate care was now looking into his eyes with only the frost-like indifference of february.

xiao ye's breathing suddenly became rapid.

thinking that zhao xianghai might treat him with such an attitude in the future, his heart was sour and resentful, sullen and angry.

he also remembered that when he first met zhao xianghai at a certain chamber of commerce, when zhao xianghai shook hands with him, sven was polite and cultivated, his temperament was stable, his face was handsome, and his smile was soft and charming.

on the night that he confirmed his love with zhao xianghai and had his first relationship, this mature, handsome and powerful man in front of outsiders made concessions and was willing to accept it.

as soon as xiao ye thought about zhao xianghai's appearance that night, his heart began to pound.

why did their relationship become what it is now?

xiao ye clenched his fists tightly, and in the darkness, his breathing was heavy.

......

after dawn the next day, zhao xianghai made breakfast for xiao lele and sent xiao lele to school, and he didn't bother to leave a single look for xiao ye.

xiao ye also had a cold face, did not say a word, and went to the company with an empty stomach.

when he walked into the office, the assistant stopped him: "mr. xiao." "

xiao ye turned his head slightly.

"your breakfast," the assistant handed him a copy of it, and went on, "fu zhouming and his agent are already waiting for you in the reception room." "

xiao ye snorted softly and took the breakfast: "tell them to come over." "

with that, he pushed open the door and went into his office.

he sat down on a large chair, picked up the breakfast that his assistant had bought, and just took a bite, and his brow wrinkled.

the taste is not right, it is unpalatable.

even zhao xianghai's breakfast tasted like one-tenth of the way.

xiao ye put down his breakfast with a black face.

after breaking up with zhao xianghai, zhao xianghai's heart became very hard, so that he could not even eat a decent breakfast!

it's irritating!

"knock-on-the-"

there was a knock on the office door.

subsequently, two people walked in from outside the door, it was fu zhouming and his agent.

"shaw is always good." fu zhouming obediently said hello.

the agent also greeted xiao ye politely and sat down together in the seat in front of xiao ye's desk.

as soon as the agent sat down, he began to nag with joy on his face: "mr. xiao, thanks to your support, zhouming has been nominated for this year's film emperor a few days ago, and the award is expected!" several big directors praised him as a good seedling! "

xiao ye's eyes drifted away, and the signature pen was dangling between his fingers, not knowing whether he was listening or not.

"and..." the agent's face suddenly changed, he looked at fu zhouming next to him, gritted his teeth, and then said, "you arranged the male protagonist of the movie "chasing the wind" for zhouming last time, but this matter was called back by zhao zong, and we were very anxious. mr. xiao, we know that mr. zhao is powerful, and zhou ming is only a newcomer to the actor, you see, can you persuade mr. zhao not to embarrass our family zhou ming? "

the pen dangling between xiao ye's fingers suddenly stopped.

he turned his head and looked at the man sitting in front of him, which made him feel a momentary sense of freshness and love impulses, and for a long time, he solemnly opened his mouth and shouted: "fu zhouming." "

"mr. xiao." fu zhouming suddenly raised his head and looked at xiao ye's handsome face, his hands mixed together somewhat nervously.

"i asked you to come, just for one thing," xiao ye said in a deep voice, "in the future, your affairs will all be handled by the brokerage company to which you belong, if there is no need, in the future... you don't have to come to me. "