chapter 18 he's really cruel

zhao xianghai wiped his face with cold water on the washstand and took a deep breath.

xiao ye's diamond watch was bought for him?

get out.

when he is rare?

he has money and doesn't care about such a watch.

moreover, no matter whether xiao ye wanted to give him the watch at the beginning, or changed his mind later, as long as that thing had a little relationship with the people outside xiao ye, he felt disgusted from the bottom of his heart!

he stood where he was and calmed his emotions before he walked out of the bathroom and returned to the main venue.

the party in the main venue was almost at the end of the stage, and zhao xianghai didn't bother to stay any longer, so he picked up his coat from his seat and walked out of the venue, asking assistant wang to drive him first.

the wind outside the venue was somewhat cool, and the night was deep and cold.

zhao xianghai put on his coat, touched his pocket, and did not bring a cigarette.

he turned around, just about to leave, when he suddenly saw two figures walking back and forth in front of him. 

it was fu zhouming and his agent.

fu zhouming and his agent obviously also saw zhao xianghai, and the two goods looked at each other, their faces were tight, and they quickly ran over: "zhao zong, zhao zong!" "

zhao xianghai frowned, somewhat disgusted.

"zhao zong," the agent's face was still pale, but there was a flame of anxiety and anger burning in his eyes, "those black materials in zhouming, you put it, zhao zong, it's you!" "

zhao xianghai pulled the corner of his mouth: "hmm. "

at this juncture, anyone with no severe brain disability can guess who is behind it. zhao xianghai did not want to hide it, and he was not afraid of these two goods, and simply said open words.

"zhao zong, how can you..." the agent was shocked and angry, and his breathing was not smooth, but due to zhao xianghai's power, he could not make a more radical move, "how did zhou ming provoke you, you have to find someone to blackmail him like this!" "

"i hacked him?" zhao xianghai snorted softly, as if he was extremely dismissive, fu zhouming, i ask you, you went out to be a little in junior high school, is it you? you're the one who wants to have a one-night stand with someone, right? the people who pretend to sell naïve people in front of fans and fake charity are all you, right? "

fu zhouming choked, and for a moment he didn't know how to reply.

"this pile of piles is something you have done yourself," zhao xianghai said in a magnetic and low voice, "what have i hacked you for?" "

the broker gritted his teeth and clenched his fists tightly.

he was silent for a long time, and finally sighed: "well... i understand. general manager zhao, it was my fault that i made a big fuss at the venue today. you are a big person, we zhouming is a little star who is not worth mentioning, you have a lot of adults, why not..."

"do you want me to retract all the press releases?" zhao xianghai smiled.

the agent jerked his head up, a twinkle of hope in his eyes: "if i can, i hope..."

"impossible."

zhao xianghai coldly threw out these three words.

the hope that had just lit up in the agent's eyes shattered into slag all over the floor in an instant.