chapter 29 lao tzu does everything wrong

as soon as zhao xianghai heard these words, the whole person was stunned.

he didn't expect that he had worked hard to hide from xiao lele, but she was still aware of it.

the child was more sensitive than he thought.

"big daddy," xiao lele's big eyes shone with water, "what the hell happened to you and second daddy?" did you quarrel, or did your second father bully you? "

zhao xianghai opened his mouth, but his mouth seemed to be stuck with a ball of cotton, and he could not speak.

after a long time, he finally sighed: "lele, big daddy doesn't want you to be confused, since you asked, then i will tell you." "

xiao lele unconsciously squeezed the strap of his bag: "you say." "

"big dad and second dad really... there is a bit of a contradiction, and i have been dealing with this contradiction recently," zhao xianghai told the truth, but played some vagueness, "but le le is assured, the eldest father and the second father are adults, will handle everything well, will not let le le worry, okay?" "

xiao lele listened to the clouds, as if he understood, but also like he didn't know anything.

"it's almost late, le le hurry into the school," zhao xianghai patted her head, "if you still want to know anything else, when you are out of school, you ask big daddy, is it okay?" "

xiao lele bit his lower lip and finally frowned and nodded, "okay then."

saying that, the little girl said goodbye to zhao xianghai again, and only then did she bow her head, and her mood did not look very good to go to school.

zhao xianghai looked at her small figure from a distance, and his heart was confused for a moment.

le le was already aware that his and xiao ye's feelings had broken down.

this girl's mind is very delicate, if she does not solve her heart knot, she is afraid that she will have to think wildly and cause psychological pressure.

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and sighed.

before, he could still hide it, but now that things were broken, he had to quickly find a way to reduce the harm caused to lele.

......

when zhao xianghai drove to the company, he was ten minutes late.

but he was the boss, and no one dared to say anything. zhao xianghai sat on the special elevator, the elevator was halfway running, his mobile phone shook, and information came in.

he raised his mobile phone to see that it was xiao ye's message, and the content was very simple: "is the medicine wiped?" "

zhao xianghai then remembered that before going out, xiao ye forcibly stuffed a bottle of ointment into his pocket.

he touched the ointment through his clothes, thinking that the wound on his shoulder would be fine and that he would heal it himself, and gave up the idea of taking out the ointment to wipe it.

naturally, xiao ye's message, he also forgot to reply.

the elevator door opened, zhao xianghai walked to the floor where his office was located, assistant wang was like a big fat dog seeing a tianjin dog ignoring the big meat bun, his eyes lit up, and he was eager to run over with four paws: "zhao zong zhao zong, you can count it." here are a few documents, very urgent, waiting for you to make a decision. "

zhao xianghai narrowed his mind and entered the working state: "okay, take it to my office." "

assistant chief wang breathed a sigh of relief.

zhao xianghai entered the office and immersed himself in his work. when he had finished dealing with everything at hand for the time being, he looked up again, and it was already afternoon.

he got up, poured a cup of coffee, and walked around the office.

after sitting for a long time, the waist is easy to ache.

he was stretching his waist, the mobile phone on the table was another shock, zhao xianghai took a look at it, and it was actually xiao ye's message.

this man...

when he left, his face was black, and he became silent like a stuffy gourd, and the information was sent diligently.

could it be that he came to urge him to apply medicine?

zhao xianghai frowned and clicked into the information page, taking a slight look.

xiao ye did not come to urge him to apply medicine this time.

he sent only a very simple message: you still won't pay attention to me.

zhao xianghai was looking at zhao xianghai with doubt, and xiao ye's next message was also sent to zhao xianghai's mobile phone: "zhao xianghai, in your eyes, i am not doing anything right now, right?" am i really disappointing you so much? "

zhao xianghai's fingers suddenly froze.