chapter 31 i would rather mess with you

zhao xianghai was startled by his words: "what are you talking about?" 

"brother hai, you take me," yang jiali's face was originally handsome, and at this moment, looking at people with such a look of expectation, ordinary people have long been tickled, "i am not in a good situation now, i can't go anywhere, you send kindness, take me in with you, otherwise i will be killed." 

zhao xianghai frowned and pushed the gold-rimmed glasses, and said solemnly: "what the hell is going on with you?" 

yang jiali suddenly closed his voice, sat down on the chair, and touched his nose.

after a long time, he said, "i have provoked someone." 

"who?"

yang jiali opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but finally sighed: "this person is very powerful, brother hai, even you may not be able to fight him, forget it, i only ask you to take me in for a while, i will never cause you trouble, okay?" 

zhao xianghai's sharp eyes stared at yang jiali for a long time.

although so many years have passed, what kind of character yang jiali is, zhao xianghai knows very well.

on the seemingly peaceful surface, there is a dead bone inside.

if he wasn't really forced to be miserable, he would never have begged for shelter like this. 

zhao xianghai bowed his head and pondered, "since you said so, then be well." i don't ask anything else, that house is left for you to live in, tell me what you need, and be careful when you usually act. "

yang jiali looked at zhao xianghai with grateful eyes: "brother hai, you are really my great benefactor. "

"less poor mouth," zhao xianghai snorted coldly, "a few years ago i suddenly withdrew from the circle and left, do you know how much loss it has brought to me?" with this poor mouth kung fu, it is better to think about how to find a way out in the future. "

yang jiali smiled indifferently: "i don't bother to think about this again." brother hai, i remember that you are good to me, if you really feel that the blood loss, cheng, i will pay myself to you, can't i? "

zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes, "what are you talking about?" 

yang jiali stood up and walked behind zhao xianghai, and the whole person was sticking to him like a cat: "anyway, we have all come to this step, brother hai, you said that it is not bad for us to try." 

zhao xianghai gave a cold chill: "less jokes." 

"no," yang jiali stood up straight, a little incredible, "i look so handsome, with such a good figure, brother hai, you won't look down on me... or..." he hesitated, lowered the volume, "or is it really like it is said outside, you have been with the fierce man surnamed xiao for so many years, and you have completely become suppressed?" "

zhao xianghai's eyes were sharp, and the knife scraped at yang jiali's body: "you are very idle, aren't you?" "

yang jiali smiled, knowing that zhao xianghai did not want to listen, so he stopped saying this and picked up the key from the table: "then i will shut up, i will go first... brother hai, i'll contact you again when i have something to do. "

as he spoke, he quickly slipped out the door, and before closing the door, he poked his head in again, with a little anticipation: "brother hai, i really mean, you can consider me, i'm still happy to mess with you." "

zhao xianghai's face collapsed slightly: "can't you go?" "

"go around, go away." yang jiali smiled, closed the door, and ran like a rabbit.

......

xiao ye sat in his office, his mood already irritable to the extreme.

he looked at it for half a day, but he couldn't read the file at hand.

he picked up the mobile phone next to him again to confirm whether there was any information from zhao xianghai.

the answer is no.

for most of the day, he seemed to be enchanted, and on the surface he didn't care at all, in fact, after his palms were unconsciously sweating and sending a text message to zhao xianghai, he had been waiting for someone to reply.

he waited restlessly, and from time to time he picked up his mobile phone and looked at it again.

his phone has an infrared sensor that automatically lights up as soon as someone picks it up. this half a day, his mobile phone is bright and dark, repeatedly do not know how many times, infrared sensor if you can speak, at this moment should scold the mother to sell batch of dead stinky toss monster.

xiao ye looked at the empty information column, and he didn't know what it was like, anyway, it was uncomfortable.

since this time, he and zhao xianghai have been arguing, he does not say that he has eaten, and he has not been able to sleep well.

last night, he couldn't help but ask his family doctor to prescribe some sleep-promoting agents, and finally got a good night's sleep. in the dream, he dreamed that zhao xianghai and song xiu were completely disconnected, and zhao xianghai returned home and admitted that he actually cared about him very much and couldn't forget him at all, since they were both broken off from people outside, it was better to get back together. xiao ye in the dream, excited in his heart, but still maintained a cold face, said a hmm, and then, the atmosphere between them returned to the warmth of love, he pickpocketed zhao xianghai in this warmth, and pressed people to do it once.

this dream is really fucking in line with xiao ye's intentions.

so much so that after he woke up, the enchanted one was still chewing on the dream over and over again, refusing to let go of the slightest.