chapter 72 the eyes of the enemy are burning red

xiao ye waited until guan changfeng and zhao xianghai entered the scene before he got out of the car with peace of mind.

the entrance to the grand theater is bustling with people. but xiao ye stood in it, and he only felt that his hands and feet were a little cold.

hai ge has agreed to go to the drama alone with guan changfeng...

at this point, after watching the show, they must have a meal together, right?

isn't this valentine's date?

as soon as he thought about it, he only felt a violent tingle in his heart.

this time guan changfeng asked zhao xianghai to go to the theater, the next time may be the hotel, so what about the next time?

will you open a room in the hotel?

absolutely not!

xiao ye's eyes suddenly became fierce.

even if he died, he wouldn't be able to watch others sleep with zhao xianghai in the same bed! 

xiao ye stood where he was, calmed down for a while, and waited until his mood was stable before he took out a ticket from his pants pocket that his female assistant had given him.

he entered the room with his ticket, wandered through the slightly dimly lit auditorium, and found his seat.

as soon as he found his seat, he began to search for zhao xianghai's figure for a moment, and then frowned tightly.

zhao xianghai and guan changfeng were indeed seats in a row!

and his seat was too far away from zhao xianghai, and he couldn't monitor it at all!

xiao ye gritted his teeth, walked out of this row, walked to the two rows behind zhao xianghai, found a young man sitting in a seat playing with his mobile phone, and patted him on the shoulder: "brother, change seats." 

THE YOUNG MAN'S HEAD DID NOT LIFT: "I AM A VIP SEAT, DO NOT CHANGE." "

"i'll make up your money." xiao ye said calmly.

the young man looked up at xiao ye and cut it: "make up money, how much money can you make up for me?" why use money to insult the value of art? this is a place to enjoy opera, appreciate art, how vulgar the old money is. as the saying goes, the temple of art, the appreciation of civilization. no rules, no squares..."

xiao ye drew a hundred yuan bill from his wallet with a cold face.

the young man was stunned, and then he jumped up with a loud voice, "brother, you please!" "

xiao ye smoothly entered the seat.

AT THIS TIME, THERE WERE STILL ABOUT TEN MINUTES BEFORE THE OPENING OF THE OPERA, AND THE AUDIENCE WAS STILL A LITTLE NOISY. A MIDDLE-AGED MAN SITTING NEXT TO XIAO YE PUSHED HIS ARM: "DUDE, YOU LOVE ART TOO MUCH, RIGHT?" VIP SEAT TICKETS ARE NOT SO EXPENSIVE, YOU ARE REALLY WILLING TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY IN ORDER TO SEE THE FRONT ROW. "

xiao ye glanced at him, snorted, and didn't speak.

he knows the art of farts!

if it wasn't for the fact that he was looking at hai ge, or if he wasn't afraid that guan changfeng would eat his hai ge's bean-rotten, he wouldn't have bothered to come.

he grew up only interested in finance and sports, while zhao xianghai was particularly talented in art appreciation. xiao ye thought sourly, guan changfeng was probably grasping zhao xianghai's interest and deliberately throwing himself into his favor.

this cunning fox!

the opera opened ten minutes later, the auditorium dimmed and the stage curtain opened.

everyone's eyes converged on the brightly lit stage, or handsome or beautiful actors and actresses came on the stage, and from time to time evoked a stunning sound in the audience.

there was only one xiao ye in the whole audience, and his attention was completely off.

with a pair of wolf-like eyes, he looked directly at zhao xianghai's back and neck, and almost did not look at the stage.

damn, i used to think that zhao xianghai looked just like that, and i was used to watching it, and i was tired of watching it.

but now, even if the people on the outside are beautiful and handsome, he can only feel it visually, but his heart is not fluctuating. and now zhao xianghai, just a back shadow, can make his body instantly hot.

damn it, xiao ye secretly regretted, should have found out earlier, his hai brother, in fact, the charm is greater than anyone.

the opera is almost two hours long, the plot enters the middle, has not yet reached the climax, and is somewhat boring.

zhao xianghai xu did not rest well yesterday, so his spirit was a little tired. catalyzed by the slow rhythm of the plot and the beautiful music, his head is slightly deflected to the side, looking like he has fallen into a shallow sleep.

guan changfeng had been awake, and his afterglow had caught sight of zhao xianghai and his eyes closed, and his heart jumped.

the lights in the auditorium were turned off, it was pitch black, and everyone's eyes were watching the stage, and no one would notice him.

with an accelerated heartbeat, he swallowed a mouthful, and then reached out his hand and quietly wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's shoulders, bringing people over little by little, hoping to let zhao xianghai lean on his shoulders.

what he didn't know was that xiao ye was sitting not far away staring at his movements. xiao ye's eyes, in the darkness, were already burned red with anger and vinegar.